Neighbors Know my Name - Luke SMUT

You bite your lip back looking at your husband then your landlord. "We understand Mr. Motonovich but we can assure you. We promise to keep it down " said Luke. "I hope so, I don't want to have anymore noise complaints or we will have issues " said the man and we nodded. "I promise we'll keep it down " I said softly. "Very well Y/N " said Mr. Motonovich. We both looked at each other and took deep breaths and left his office. "That was .." "Embarrassing " you blushed badly.

   Luke laughed at you shaking his head, "I just, I didn't even know you screamed that loud " said Luke as he opened the door to your apartment. You shook your head. "Honestly we aren't even that loud " you defended and Luke gave you a look. "LUKE DONT STOP " he mimicked in a high pitched voice. You playfully punched his arm, "Hey you aren't Mr. Silent either !" you defended. "Oh Y/n don't stop princess " you said in a deep voice.

  Luke grabbed you gently, " I do not sound like that " he said. "Yes you do " you smiled looking up at him. "I think we need to figure out how I sound don't I princess " he said gently kissing down your neck. "Hmm is the great Jedi Master testing me ?" you said biting down your lips. He pushed your against the door of your apartment. "No my princess, the great jedi master is teaching you a lesson " he purred. You laughed, "A lesson ? A lesson in what ? A lesson that I can make you scream for me, or me scream for you " You said with a smirk. "Oh baby. I don't think you want to test that right now do you " he smirked.

  You bit your lip back pulling Luke closer, "Then lets test it out, get the camera. ". Lukes eyes widened, "You want to make a video ?" he said. You nodded your head, "Or at least just have the audio running we need to know who screams the loudest " you said innocently. Luke rose an eyebrow and nodded, "Of course we do, its just to see who's right. I'll find the camera you get ready " he said.

  You ran excited to your bedroom taking off your clothes and finding some nice white lingerie to wear, you put your hair down and laid on your side waiting for Luke to appear. "So I found the camera, I'll just put it on the table here for well a good view " he said ignoring me and fixing the  camera. You frowned, "Mr. Skywalker, your wife is ready for you ". "Tell the wifey I'll be there in a moment " he said his back facing you. You rolled your eyes in annoyance, "Let me know when you're done there " you said irritated. "Yeah well one moment I'm turning this on, wow Mrs. Skywalker that's some naughty things to wear " he chuckled.

  You got up and slowly ran your fingers down your back, "You know white can easily be marked " you smirked. Luke turned to you, "Hmm, this is so pretty. I like this lace, it makes you look like a goddess. A goddess that's going to get her brain fucked out " smirked Luke. "Sorry Skywalker but today you'll get your brains fucked out " you said and pushed him towards the bed. You got on top of him kissing him slowly, Luke groaned out. "Oh y/n, stop being a tease " he said. "Take off your clothes then " you smirked and Luke did just that. He kissed you pushing you against the head board, "Scream my name  Y/n " he said. "Sorry baby but you'll be screaming mine " you said and flipped the both of you. You were straddling Luke feeling how hard he was for you, "Y/n " he groaned. "Don't worry I'll stop the teasing " you smirked.

  You took off your under wear and slowly adjusted yourself onto Luke, you threw your head back as Luke gripped onto your hips. "Y/n move baby please " he moaned out. You moved your hips forward arching your head back holding onto Luke's hands and squealing out in pleasure. "I - Luke I can't handle how good you feel " you squealed out. You lowered yourself to kiss Luke and his hands pushed your body onto him quickly, you felt yourself already wanting to come and you nearly screaming out in pleasure. Luke got up groaning out loudly as you kept moving onto him, you moved your body around and felt your entire vibrate as Luke fell apart inside you, you pushed him closer to you his head in the crook of your neck.

   You rapidly moved your hips and loudly moaned as you fell into a orgasm. Luke pushed you down onto the bed, "This isn't over yet, not until I hear that beautiful scream " he said. You smirked, "We will be here a while " and with that Luke kissed you gently pulling out of you taking off the bra you had and putting your breast in his mouth. You moaned moving your head back, "Luke ". "Yes y/n anything you want to scream " he smirked. You took a breath and looked at him. "Fuck off ". He shook his head smirking, "I'd rather much fuck you " he said. His hands went down to your clit rubbing you  making you groan, "I just have to prepare you because well I really want to make you scream " he said with a smile.

  His hands played with your clit and at some point you has goosebumps because of so much pleasure you were enduring. "Someone's ready to scream" he chuckled. Luke gripped onto the headboard and entered you. You gasped heavily as the headboard kept moving back and forth. You held onto him, "shit shit " you mumbled out  moving your head to the side. Luke was groaning out loudly, "Does it feel good Y/n " he gasped out. You screamed his name in pleasure, "Luke harder please " you gasped and Luke did just that.

His movements were fast as he went inside you, his arms gripped the headboard. You both were practically yelling in pleasure until you both came inside each other making you get goosebumps all over your body and Luke kissing you. " I love you so much " he said and you laughed, " I love you to my whiny boy ".

---------------------------

Lmaooo more smuttt. I'm goin to hell.

Um.. Did you guys like ?

Comment , Vote , Share