Getting to know the Writers

Get to know the new co-writers of this account, I hope you enjoy there work as much as I do. Remember you can also message them and ask for a request or simply comment below any new/ old request that where never completed (which I deeply apologize for ) - Perla

@/riversdaleprincess-

Hi everyone I'm Jade, I am originally from Los Angeles on the East side but moved to San Diego home of Comic-Con! I have been in San Diego for around 4 years now, and I have been apart of Wattpad for 4-5 years. I have written quite a few books I am up and down with them due to so many plots and deadlines. I am apart of many fandoms: Star Wars, The Maze Runner, Game of Thrones, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Black Butler and so much more. As on my profile, I state I have 5 celebrity crushes/obsessions: Adam Driver, Domhnall Gleeson, Cole Sprouse, Zac Efron and Ewan McGregor. Don't ask why just know there are many reasons why I love them to the death star and back. (get it...no okay). Anyway, I am bubbly, fun, strange, socially awkward and a huuuge nerd, I have twitter, Quotev and Tumblr which can all be accessed on my profile. I love the colour red and I am a huge lover of coffee, pizza and pasta. I want to be an actor myself and I hope to make an acting group next year I auditioned for. I am currently working on 24 books 16 of those are published books they are fanfiction books. I am hoping to expand into other genres of writing, I do imagines as well and all requests are open for all books. Also, of course, I will be helping @crazyperla1 and the other authors write imagines for this book too. Well, I think that is roughly about it if you would like to know anything else ranging from star wars, fandom life or my strange love for the villains Kylo Ren and General Hux but yet the hero Luke Skywalker. Message me and I will reply, hope this small amount of info gives an insight into me and my writing enjoy! :)

May the Force be with you, always.

@/the_nkotb_girl -

Hello all, I'm Ally/Alex, I don't mind. Anyway, I am a proud Australian and live in a small country town in South east Queensland. I love writing, singing and acting. Not to mention my many celeb crushes that range from Tom Hiddleston to Josh Hutcherson to Matthew Gray Gubler. I am part of way to many fandoms but am dedicated to each an every on of them. Some these would include, Marvel, Harry Potter, Maze Runner, The Selection, Twilight (I know, I know, don't judge), Star Wars (obviously), Riverdale and like ten more. I am one of those people who has most social medias but never use any of them. My favourites are:
Song: Please Don't Go by Joel Adams
Book: The Siren by Kierra Cass
Movie: Narnia and The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Band: Jonas Brothers
Singer: Shawn Mendes
Tv Show: Boy Meets World
Musical: Les Mis

One day I hope to live in Ireland writing books and enjoy the simple life. But I also hope to own a bookstore for fangirls with my two best friends.
I value my family and friends very much and love God with all my heart.

Hopefully this gives you an insight of who I am and what I'm like. Feel free to send me a message to chat, ask for advice or get to know me more. I'm more than happy to talk about anything! Have a wonderful day/night and go be creative!