The Valley - Anakin SMUT

(I truly believe this is one of the most dirties  things I have ever written )

   Anakin sat silently watching the security video before him in complete shock. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing yet he couldn't keep his eyes off of it.

   A large moan escaped you're lips, you bucked your hips forward moving you're clit around. Padme's tongue worked moved magically around you. You gripped onto you're breast screeching and moaning.

   "You taste so good Y/n" moaned Padme. "Your such a good girl. That tongue of yours does wonders " you panted. You were on top of her face and truth be told, their was no better feeling than a womens touch. Her small hands worked wonders in you.

   You got off her toying with her breast and putting it in your mouth. You gave them a good squeeze before you rubbed your fingers around her clit. "I know you have hard time getting an - Oh Y/n" gasped Padme as you touched her.

   "Such a dirty Queen. Opening that pretty clit for me to play with " you smirked and put a finger in. "You're so good to me " gasped Padme.

    This is how some of your nights went, you and Padme stripping naked snd playing with each other. She would gain practice on you, on how to please women but she never could make you cum. You always tried to but you never really had that satisfaction of releasing. So instead you'd make Padme cum or squirt a couple times just to bring you even more pleasure.

Slowly Padme began to cry out, "Oh Y/n ! Please oh my " with that, she leaned forward and got off you're face. A smirk formed on you're face as she lay recovering from her orgasm. A large knock on the door made her get up quickly. You urged her to remain quite and grabbed a robe opening the door, you were surprised to see Anakin.

"Anakin, what seems to be the problem ?" You said silently. "I heard a scream. Whats going on?"he said concerned. "Nothing. Girls just having fun " you said with a grin. "I must see if the Queen is alright" said Anakin.

"I'm very well Anakin " said Padme as she opened the door. Her cheeks flushed and hair all over the place. "I was just heading to the showers." She said softly. "Oh why of course. I can accompany -"

"No, its fine. I want to be alone if you don't mind. I'll be back I promise " she flustered out. A grin formed on your face, "No Padme I insist that I at least accompany you" said Anakin. "No Ani. Please I want to be alone " said Padme. You sighed, "Anakin come in I want to talk to you. Padme will be fine I promise " you said bring him in. The robe reached up to your thighs, and covered you to a decent amount but when you sat, everything seemed to be in view.

Anakin stared at you then grunted, "You need to stay away from Padme " he said in anger. "I am her friend " you said confused at his reaction. "No you are not. I can hear what you do in here, I am not a deaf man nor a stupid one. I want Padme and I'm sure she wants me. I don't want you to ruin my chance " said Anakin angrily.

A smug look formed on your face and you sat directly on Anakin's lap, "Have you ever even pleasured a women boy?" you said sternly gripping his face. "I don't need to discuss"- Anakin trailed off but you grabbed his hands putting them directly on your butt. You dismantled the rob, showing off your naked body. "Y/n this is wrong. This is-"

"Oh hush. You want to please a women but you don't know the first thing about having one scream your name over and over again " you smirked. Anakin stared at you, "I will not. I only want Padme " he said. "Oh but imagine Ani " you said mimicking Padme's voice. "Just touching you all over. Learning how her pretty small body works Ani. Don't you want to please her Ani. I can feel you Ani. I want you Ani " you called out.

Anakin took a deep breath, he could feel himself growing harder and he let out a gasp. You began to grind your hips against him, his hands went from your butt to your breast gripping on. He grabbed one breast and put it in his mouth sucking on as you let out a moan. "Anakin don't you want more. Tell me you want more Ani " you moaned out. "I need more. Y/n let me feel you. Let me please you " he whined. A smirked formed and you undressed him completely.

"I'll give you lessons " you said and sat onto Anakin's lap as you had him enter you. He let out a shutter instantly closing his eyes before you grabbed his face. "Always look her in the eyes. " you said sternly. Anakin grabbed your ass, "What do I do now " he said in a whine. "You can lay back and I'll show you how a girl rides you " you pushed him down but his hands remained on your ass. "Move her ass forward and back " you moaned and leaned forward looking down on him. "Each stroke should be fulfilling " you gasped.

Your bodies moved against one another, Anakin let out whines of pleasure. You grew rather bored of the same movements but the absolute look on Anakin's face was beautiful. The look of being lost and pure pleasure. He then did something unexpected, he turned the both of you over. You lay under him and both your hands extended upward as he thrusted inside you. "Oh god Anakin" you gasped in absolute pleasure. With one hand he held both your hands and with the other he rubbed your clit as he slammed himself into you.

You began to cry in pure pleasure, "Just like that " you cried. "Do like it when I do that " said Anakin. His tone was confused but all he could see was a woman losing her shit. "Harder Anakin" you screamed and Anakin went harder than before holding onto the headboard and thrusting inside you before it all came down.

      You let our a scream of pleasure and Anakin shivered under you but kept giving small thrust as your body quivered. "Did I do well ?" He said with a smirk. "Your first lesson was a success but you still have so much to learn" you smirked.

   Anakin grinned, "So I expect lessons ?" "Yes. It would be a crime to not teach you "

——————————

   Did you miss me 😈 - P