Inclusion// Kylo Ren

Written by: RiverdalesPrincess
    Requested by : SimplyCivet

Kylo paced in his quarters he couldn't get him out of his mind. Y/n he was General Hux's brother and no matter how much Hux was a prick, his brother Y/n was the complete opposite his sweet nature and his charming manners swooned Kylo beyond measures. The Knight fisted his hair as he tried to push him out of his head but he couldn't. General Hux alerted Kylo for an urgent meeting and Kylo groaned in annoyance and grabbed his mask and walked out his towering figure walked down the halls. He entered the room and saw General Hux sitting down behind his desk and his brother Y/n sat across the desk Kylo stepped forward and sat down "You wanted to see me General Hux?" he questioned and he titled his head and General Hux smirked "Yes Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke would like you and my brother Y/n to investigate a force sensitive user on a nearby planet. He believes this person is a threat and could have connections to the Resistance scum. You are to eliminate and my brother will escort you there safely and back. That is all Ren" General Hux stood up and passed Kylo some files and stood up straight and hugged his brother and held his hand out for Kylo they shook hands briefly and the two walked out as they prepared for the mission. Kylo's breathing was uneven his palms were sweating and his heart was racing Y/n was to busy to even notice was going on as he cleaned his blaster and looked up at Kylo "You okay Kylo you seemed distracted?" Y/n's smooth voice questioned Kylo as his hand placed it self on Kylo's shoulder and Kylo flinched as he stood up and paced back and forth again as the shuttle landed. Kylo stepped out and tired to locate the force user and he used the force to drag them out. Soon enough the young boy was out in the open frightened and tears were streaming down his face as Kylo approached him slowly. Y/n walked behind him as Kylo raised his arm using the force to close in on the young boys mind and the young boy screamed in agony his green eyes pleading for help.

Y/n stood helpless as the man he loved tortured this young boy and as he did Kylo pushed further and the young boy yelled and threw everyone around he backwards. Kylo stood up and took off his mask "Who are you!" he shouted and the young boy looked up "I thought you would remember me Ben. It's me your cousin Ben Skywalker" Kylo's eyes widened my cousin Kylo swallowed thickly and walked forward a few steps "No you can't be Ben Skywalker died, a Sith Lord killed in a battle" he spoke and Y/n stood up and walked towards the duo "You're Ben Skywalker, your father is Luke." his smile was wide and Kylo turned his head and looked in disbelief and back to his cousin. "I'm not going to kill you, not today" he spoke and picked up his mask and ordered Y/n as he turned but not completely "Y/n!" he yelled and they boarded the shuttle as they flew back to Starkiller base. Kylo shuffled in his seat as he got up and approached Y/n "Can you stop?" he groaned and the man looked at him oddly "Stop what Kylo I don't know what you are talking about" he stated and Kylo sighed "Everything, your charming looks, sweet voice, your good looks my god should I go on. Why don't I your eyes, your lips, your cheeks when you blush. Your personality honestly I could--" Kylo was cut off when a soft pair of lips touched his Y/n Hux was kissing Kylo Ren, a small moan escaped Kylo's mouth as they pulled apart "Oh I love you" Kylo said in a daze and Y/n Hux smiled and blushed "I know, I love you too" and Kylo pulled him in for another kiss he couldn't wait to see General Hux's face when he tell him he is dating his brother.