Tell me - Anakin PT 2 SMUT

Requested - @walkerjedi

( This is you and Anakin getting caught by Obi Wan )

Your cheeks flushed and you stared at Obi Wan and Anakin. " You slept with her ?! For goodness sakes Anakin she is royalty. We are sent to protect not sleep with our responsibilities !" he yelled angrily. Obi Wan could not believe if, he walked in on you and Anakin just as you had came apart.

It was insanely awkward to have to dress quickly and then for the past 15 minutes have him yell at Anakin. "Master you have no proof !" said Anakin. Obi Wan glared at him, "How stupid do you believe me to be Anakin ! I literally walked in while you were inside her ! What excuse do you have for that ".

  " She lost something and I was getting it for her " said Anakin and you let out a giggle. Obi Wan turned and glared at you, " You are unbelievable. Queen Y/N I don't know if I should be upset at Anakin or at you. For god's sake you couldn't have kicked him or asked him to leave " sighed Obi Wan. " I do apologize but I don't see any rules broken " you said softly. " What?" said Obi Wan.

  " Your code talks about not falling in love but we did not fall in love. We had pure physical attraction rather than something else " you smiled. Obi Wan glared at you both, " We will discuss this later " he said and walked away.

   As the door shut Anakin turned to you, " Will you be in trouble ?" you said gently. " No " grinned Anakin. "He seemed very upset " you said confused. " Y/n you were such a good girl " said Anakin as his fingers lowered down to your clit. A small gasp escaped, " Oh really ?".

  " Yes " said Anakin as he put a finger inside you. " We shouldn't. You a-oh " you said laying back. Anakin's fingers moved around you in a slow pace that made you needy. " Sh don't worry about him. You know I told you not to be to loud " said Anakin as he moved his fingers faster. A small moan escaped your lips and you cried out, "Keep going " you cried holding onto the sheets.

" Sh Y/n. Don't want to be to loud now " he said. His hand covered your mouth he put his mouth towards your clit and a large moan escaped your lips. " Opening your legs for me, such a beautiful sight " smirked Anakin and licked your clit again. You clenched your legs together and Anakin rapidly began to eat you out. You covered your own mouth and let out a large cry not being able to handle the pleasure.

Your entire body vibrated in pure pleasure as your örgaśm hit. " I'm not sure thats much of a punishment " you said. " Go to sleep your majesty " said Anakin. " I'm not tired. " A grin formed on Anakins face, " I guess I'll have to make you get tired "

---------------------

Sorry if its kinda crappy I wrote this really quickly. I'm sorry for not updating I'm trying to focus on school work and stuff.

Anyways this weekend if Labor Day weekend and I'll try and write as many request and other good things !!

- Perla 😝