Your Pregnant

Kylo-
You skin was still tainted from all the love marks of the previous night, you and Kylo have been at it for such a long time now. You both were deeply in love and couldn't keep your hands off each other. " Y/N " he called out. You walked out from the bathroom in a robe, " Yes baby ". He took his helmet off and he smiled bringing your closer. He laid you down on the bed and put his hands on your stomach kissing you slowly before he paused. " Whats wrong ?" you giggled. " When was the last time you got your period " he said and you laughed. " Last month, its suppose to come next week on the 3rd " You said. " Its the 6th " he said and your heart stopped. He put his head against your stomach and smiled. " I feel it, the force is circulating through its body" he said happily.

Anakin-
        Anakin was so nervous. He watched your every step and breath you took. He made sure to spend as much time caring for you. " Are you okay " said Anakin as you took a seat. You rose an eyebrow , " What ?". "Are you okay " he said and you laughed. "I'm perfectly fine " you said shaking your head. Anakin nodded but eyes you with a pained expression. " You don't need anything " he said and you winked. " I need you " you said and he shook his head. You got up and sat next to him, " Come on baby " you said pulling him up instead he sat you down. " Stay here " he said. " Woof woof " you said with an eye roll.

Han -
" Don't even think about it " he said. " What " you whined. " You can't drive. I can't put you the pressure of driving the Millennium Falcon. You will not. I'll drive move it ". " But Han, you are hurt, and me well I'n not hurt. I'm just pregnant. " you said with a sigh. " No baby please. I care to much for you , plus Chewie is my copilot I'll be fine " he said. You eyes his broken arm, " No sit down. No. " you said sternly . Chewie appeared and roared, " Lets get going " you told him and even he shook his head roaring. " Fine you big babies. I'll do it myself " you said bolding getting the Falcon in position. " Just re-" you started moving the Falcon forward and Han fell. " Chewie get to that seat before she wrecks my ship !"

Luke -
" Carrying a baby inside you " said Luke as he eyed you happily. You smiled as you both continue looking at the screen. " Yes and by the looks of it. A little baby girl " he said. " Y/N were having a mini you ". You kissed him happily, " We are having a baby !!" you said. " She's going to be beautiful like her mother " he said happily. " She'll look like you and be a daddy's girl " you said happily. "You've made me the happiest man in the entire galaxy ! "

Obi Wan - He was shocked never the less. He didn't plan to have you with a child but once you started to feel the symptoms he knew. There was a council meeting about it, every single member was there. You took deep breaths as you rubbed your swollen belly. "Happiness, a child will bring " said Yoda. "A child is something beautiful but we must'n forget we have rules " said Master Windu. "I understand and I will take my punishment " you said. "I don't see the problem with her having a child " said Anakin. "Powerful the children will be " said Yoda. I smiled, "You sense two master ?". You could feel Obi Wan emotions of happiness. He wanted to burst out in pure utter joy. "Two, I sense" he said in reassurance.
"I'm glad we are all happy to hear that but the issue is still here " said Windu. "Well is she being banished " said Obi Wan. "It would be a stupidity to banish her with children on the way. If Count Doku were to get his hands on them we'd have serious issues " said Anakin. "Who's the father ?" said someone from the council. "No -" "I am. I can't allow this to continue any longer. I'd rather we both be banished than live a lie like this. Y/n lets get going " he said and grabbed you taking you out. "You shouldn't have done that. Anakin needs his master " you said. "Anakin will be fine but you. I can't lose you Y/n " 

------------------------

Luke's was kinda short and Kylo's was a bit weird but idk I'm all about new things. So hope y'all enjoyed !

DOUBLE UPDATE HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED

Vote & Comment for more.