The Last Jedi Review

WARNING: MASSIVE SPOILERS!!!
Warning ! The Following contains spoilers of Star Wars : The Last Jedi. If you have not seen the movie feel free to skip this section.
   This review is simply our opinion's, we don't want to FORCE our OPINIONS on anyone.
    I, (crazy1perla ) and Jade (riverdaleprincess) as well as Ally (the_nkotb_girl) have set up some questions. If you have any further questions that you'd like to ask us about the movie, or state your own opinion and answer the questions as well. Feel free to do so by commenting.
     Also lets respect everyones opinion, and be respectful. Now let us begin.

        1.      How did the film make you feel?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) : I felt as though I was on edge for half of it and the other half I was in awe of Kylo and other characters and how they evolved.

Perla (crazy1perla) : I'm know this sounds cheesy but I felt like I was on a rollercoaster. So many things were happening and my brain couldn't process them because it was so amazing. I cried , I l laughed, I mainly cried.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): I loved how I was always bursting with excitement of what was going to happen next. The involvement and how much the characters have changed in a short span of time in the film was awesome. I felt so many emotions through the film, for me there wasn't one moment where I kept one emotion or I didn't have one every scene was different.

2.      Did the movie satisfy your expectations?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) :I had been super excited for this movie and left the cinema feeling super happy and excited to talk about it. In other words, yes, the movie exceeded my expectations.

Perla (crazy1perla) : I'm going to be completely honest, I only saw the first trailer they had released for the movie. After that I blocked out anything and I didn't want to have anything to do with Star wars tbh. I didn't want to even have an idea what The Last Jedi would be about. The reason I try doing this now is because I was extremely disappointed when I would see trailer after trailer of Justice League and the movie wasn't what I expected so instead I just decided to avoid it and just come in fresh.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): I was super super ecstatic about The Last Jedi. I couldn't wait for it to come to the cinema I actually went to the premiere they had in Los Angeles and then I seen it the following week. The film was so incredible I couldn't stop talking about it to anyone after I had seen it, I then went again 3 times after because well...who wouldn't?

3.      Did the movie feel "too feminist"?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) :I found that there was an equality between both male and female. But in such a day and age, people will see things in their own way with their own values and morals clouding their views, hence forth I see that that it was equal, but others may see it as too much Rey and Rose or too much Finn and Poe etc. 

Perla (crazy1perla): I personally, felt the film was equal as Ally had stated.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): I actually didn't mind a little feminism with Rey, Rose ect, it gives woman and girls in society today a little empowerment. Which I think Star Wars is a perfect film to help show women that we are just as smart, empowering and strong like men. I also admired the fact that Rian didn't show to much feminism and kept the equality of both men and women in the film.

4.      Did the movie seem long or short?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) : Yes, the movie was 2 hrs 30mins but it was just right to me.