They hear you like them before you're together - IRL Preference

(  Its one of those preferences once again !!! I really enjoy during these but sometimes I run out of ideas to write for them. So if you guys ever get idea please do let me know. Also I want to remind everyone that when I write this IRL preferences the guys aren't married. I am not about that home wrecker life style )

  Obi Wan/ Ewan McGregor-

                      The paparazzi instantly  went up to you, "Y/n !" said paps. "Yes " you said trying to walk to you're car. "Y/n despite you and Ewan no longer working for the Star Wars franchise, we hear that you both keep very close contact" said the pap suggestively. "We are friends, their is no harm in that " you said smiling.

   "Are you sure that's not all. We saw you both headed to the movies and looked very cozy. Care to shed some light on that ? " said another pap. "Nothing happened between. Even if something did. Can you blame me? Ewan is insanely attractive, any women would be more than lucky to have him " you grinned. With that you entered you're car and began to drive away.

   You arrived home and you're phone began to ring, "Hello " you said. "Any women huh?" said the familiar voice that gave you butterfly's. "You know its true " you said trying to be calm. "Its a good thing I only want you isn't it love? Are you home ? " You bit your lip, "Yeah. I am home". "I'll be over in a little to give you one big kiss" the line went dead and you screamed in excitement.

Han Solo/ Harrison Ford -

          You gave a frustrated scream into you're pillow. You just couldn't handle you're emotions anymore and you where driving yourself insane. You were in a huge conflict, you a new star who was  madly in love with a man who was not only older than you but had a more prominent career than you already.

     You were majorly conflicted between wanting to just kiss him already or end up forgetting him. You rubbed you're face and passed around you're dressing room. "Y/n are you okay ?" said you're costar Carrie Fisher who played Leia Organa. "No Carrie " you sighed heavily. "Aww whats wrong ?" she said taking a seat next to me. "I can't handle my damn emotions anymore. I can't handle looking at him anymore. " you said with a huge sigh. "Who? Is it about the small prank Mark did yesterday?" said Carrie. "No its not that, its Harrison. I think I might be in love with him. He is so handsome -"  "Y/n "said Carrie.   "And so tall and dreamy. He has such a boyish charm and it makes me -"

  "Uh Y/n " said Carrie. "Let me finish. I'm not even at the best part, when he talks its " "Y/n" said Carrie patting you and their stood the man you loved. You gulped and turned to Carrie with wide eyes. "I better go. I think Mark uh dropped something " she said running out. You remained quite, "Boyish charm huh?" smirked Harrison. You're cheeks flushed red, "I - I'm sorry. This is so awkward" you said hiding your face with you're hands.

  "Here I thought this was the part we kissed " said Harrison and you looked up at him. "What?" "You said you had a crush on me well aren't you suppose to kiss me " he said in a duh tone and you grabbed him kissing him passionately.

Luke Skywalker/ Mark Hamill -

                    "You won't believe it " you said fanning yourself as you walked and talked on the phone. "What honey ?" laughed you're mother. "I just saw the cutest guy on set mom. He has such pretty blue eyes that make you swoon. I know I'm suppose to work but damn it he is so cute. I really like it and I've only talked to him a few times " you sighed.

  "Oh honey. Don't get to head over heels in love with him now. Maybe you just like his looks " said you're mother. "I don't know mom. Every time we talk, my stomach goes in knots " you said with a smile. "Honey you said it yourself, maybe you just like his looks " said your mother. "I don't know mom " you sighed. "Well whats his name " said you're mother. "Mark Hamill " you whispered. "Marlon Hamself ?" said you're mom in a confused tone.

  "No mom ! Mark Hamill, that's the guy I like. Where did you hear Marlon Hamself ?" you said with a chuckle. "I'm getting old honey. Well I have to go, you're father and I are going out. I'll talk to you later " said your mom as she hung up the phone. "Crushing on me huh?" smiled Mark walking right in front of you. A gasp escaped you're lips, "Don't say a word. I like you to " he winked. With that you were left swooning and your heart racing.

Anakin Skywalker / Hayden Christensen -

       "Is it weird ?" asked  Natalie Portman. You say across from her in the break room.
    "Sometimes it is because he looks at you with such an intensity. I sometimes feel like he does like you" you sighed staring down at your hands. You were a producer for the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. You had become extremely close to one of the actors on set, you'd even see each other outside of work.

  Natalie grabbed your hands in reassurance, "I can guarantee you there is nothing from my part. I don't like Hayden like that" she smiled. "I know but still I wonder how he feels. When we go out he is doesn't stare at me like that? Is that weird. " You let out a half laugh.

  "You mean you want him to act in front of you? " Natalie chuckled and shook her head. "He is acting with me. He is faking it making it seem like its real and showing the audience that there is , that fire " she said emphasizing fire. "I know its silly I just really like him. Production of the movie is suppose to be ending soon and I just want to get the strength and ask him out, out. " you let out a groan. "Love is frustrating " said Natalie as she rubber your shoulder.

  "I know it is. I just wish there was someway for me to tell him. Just go up to Hayden and say, 'I really like you. I think your funny and sweet we should go out sometime like a date. I think you kinda like me to since every day we go out to the cafe for coffee.' I just don't know how'd he respond " you said with a frown.

   "If you ask me again and kiss my cheek. I might consider it " said Hayden smirking as he leaned against the door.  Your cheeks burned in embarrassment but you slowly nodded got him kissed his cheek. "So thats a yes ?" You said hopeful. "I'll pick you up at 7" and with that he left and your heart felt full.

Kylo Ren / Adam Driver -
(BTW I'm aware Adam isn't on twitter but lets pretend )
You laid on your bed and opened up twitter. You thought maybe you should do something nice for your Star Wars fans and ask any questions they could have had. You were on a press tour for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

You tweeted out to fans , "Hey guys ! Tweet me some questions to answer live on twitter with the #Y/NSWTLJ ".

Instantly your phone blew up and you turned your computer on. You went live in twitter and scrolled down to some questions. Some asked for spoilers about the movie and you decided to ignore them and look for something else.

There were some generic questions and then some thirst tweets but there was one that caught your eye in particular.

"EmobabyKylo: Y/n you and Adam seem to have a really good relationship. Especially in the press tour when you constantly touch him. Is there something else going on? #Y/nSWTJL "

You shook your head and responded, "Well EmobabyKylo. Adam and I are just friends. He is really sweet and great guy" you smiled happily. You could feel your cheeks heat up at the thought of him.

"SkywalkerWars: What are some things you like about Adam?"

You smiled, "He is an amazing person. He's extremely sweet and humbled. He doesnt let things get to his head and always just knows how to lift your spirits. " you paused for a moment drifting off, "I just really like him " you whispered but the camera still manage to hear. Instantly you feed was filled with manips of you and Adam, some where cute others were creepy and some were just plan dirty as it was you and Adam doing the diry. Your eyes widened, "Uhm so I guess that the end of this twitter livestream . Till next time guys !" And you turned off the live stream and groaned rubbing your face.

You looked at your twitter.
"Adamdriver: So it takes a live stream for you to admit your feelings ? Your lucky I like you to" and you suddenly felt your heart explode. A knock on your door caused to sprint and open it; there stood Adam smirking.

"Hey stranger. I normally like keeping my life private life private so lets avoid blurting secrets " he smiled. "I'm glad you like me to " .

———/————/

I want to apologize for not writing as much. I'm gonna try and get back on track !
- P xoxo