Love Sucks // Han Solo

Requested by @eliana_grace_hogan

" Han " smiled Leia happily as she grasped onto him. "Yeah ?"he grinned back at her. " Lets go" she giggled as she pulled his hand gently. You rolled your eyes in annoyance. " Go where " he said raising his eyebrows but cocking a smile.

Han grabbed Leia gently giving her a soft kiss to her face. Leia kissed Han back and you just watched as they both looked at one another in pure love. A wave of sadness and jealously hit you instantly. They just remained almost lost in one another , it was almost heart breaking for you to see.

You huffed and got up, " Where are you going ?" said Leia. You smiled, " I'm headed towards the kitchen. Get something to drink " you smiled. " Great ! Bring me a water " said Han. " Sure " you said in a cheerful tone. As soon as you walked out of the room you let out a large groan.

" Everything alright ?" said Luke. " So freaking perfect " you sneered. "What's wrong with you Y/n ?" said Luke as he came up to you. " Its not fair !" you nearly screamed but you had to calm yourself down. Luke grabbed your hands, " Talk to me " he said gently. "Its not fair. He was with me for such a long time. Suddenly your sister comes in and takes what the man I love " you said sadly.

" Thats the thing about love ?" said Luke gently. " We can't control it and we can't choose the people we love Y/n". A small tear fell from your eyes, " Its not fair. He was suppose to be with me, not her " you said sadly.

Luke grabbed you giving you a hug, " It will be okay ? You'll be fine ". You held onto him tightly, "Love sucks ". " It will get better I promise " said Luke with a smile. You headed back out with Han and Leia, Luke took a seat next to you. " So team where now ?"

" Who knows ? Wherever these adventures well take us " said Han with a smile. His beautiful smile that always made your heart speed up. Love really did suck.

------------------

Sorry if its not the way you may have imagined it but I always seen imagines where Y/n confesses her feelings to Han and suddenly they date and for myself personally it seems slightly unrealistic.

HAPPY LABOR DAY