"Alright! You asked for it!" he roared, ripping his uniform's top in half, exposing his chiseled, muscular torso.

"Oh my!" I gasped, "I thought we were duking it out here, but did you have a different battle in mind? Should we get a room?"

The male didn't bat an eye to my crude comment, instead answering by adopting a boxing pose and throwing a few punches at the air to taunt me.

"Alright, let's do this," I declared, rushing him and launching a series of jabs punches and kicks. However, like clockwork he blocked and dodged every attack with ease. When he switched to the offensive though, I quickly realised that I couldn't hold up like this. His movements were fast and I could barely manage to avoid half of them. Some of his hits landed on their marks, crashing into my hip and shoulder, while the rest that I did indeed shield against with my limbs still caused some damage due to his vastly superior physical strength.

Recognizing the threat, I leapt backwards to put distance between us, but as I should have known, he guessed that this would be the case. He whipped the back of my ankle with his toes, causing me to careen downwards. Working rapidly, he pulled my arms behind my back, holding them in place, and pushed down on the back of my head pinning me where we stood.

"This isn't how you treat a lady, big boy. Unless you intend to be rough with me from behind, could you be a dear and let go?" I asked sweetly.

"This is 8106, I have the intruder. Her ally is still at large," the strong male announced into the small mic he'd unfastened from his belt.

"Oh geez," I murmered. Rolling my eyes, I lifted my right leg as high into the air as possible, revealing a small blade fastened to the back of my high-heels, which I promtly swung backwards, driving my footwear into his crotch at full force.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaah!" he screeched, toppling over instantly. I calmly stepped away from the pooling flow of his blood, sadly eying the stains that I knew would never leave my clothing.

"Ahahahahahahahahaha! That was crazy Lady G!" the familiar, young boy bounded into view, "But I thought you said you weren't going to kill any of these cops?"

"I didn't kill any of them Rael. Losing that thing won't take his life... Although it is such a waste. Hurry up dearie! If you're quick, I hear they can reattach it!" I shouted to the convulsing officer as I took off through the building once again, now with Rael tailing.

"In here, my dear!" I sung as we ducked into a narrow passage leading to a sturdy, reinforced, titanium door, operated by a password protected locking system. Plugging my highly portable tablet into the console, I executed a series of commands and code. Within seconds that satusfying click sounded as I broke through the virtual barriers and the door flipped open, granting me free access.

"Stay guard, Rael! I'll be back in a second!" I instructed.

"Aye, aye Lady G!"

I bolted into the data room, hard wiring myself into the system just in time to see a last ditch effort being performed.

"Oh, you bastards. A kamikaze shut down? You're trying to wipe your entire centre clean! Good thing I'm here to stop that," I monologued as I navigated the complex web of programs and halted the order.

"Lady G?! You done?! There are some mean looking guys coming!" Rael revealed from outside.

"Just hold them off sweetie! Now back to this..... you lot are so shrewd. Don't trust the internet at all do you? Hiding everything on physical media; be it hard disks, papers, documents... You've made my life so much harder. Instead of just pulling your data across the net I had to jump direcrly into this mess," I muttered as I continued to type away and navigate the sea of stored data.

"Ugh!"

"Gah!"

"Hyah!"

"Argh!"

"Oof!"

"Lady G?! It's getting, woah!" Rael cried out scaling the outside wall and droppingdown on top of two of his assailants, beating them down, "It's getting hairy out here!"

"Just one second! Ah! There we go! I've found it! Now, let's just hit this, and that. Add a little bit of you aaaaaaaaaaand, viola! Download is starting!" I announced.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!" Rael cheered, "Now let's run! Huh? Wait what is.... oh no! This is bad! Look out Lady-"

"Bang!"

A deafening sound echoed through the room as the door to the data room slammed shut.

"What?! What is this?!" I blurted out in shock as I sped towards the exit. I mashed the buttons on the console, trying to force it back open. There was one way in here and one way back out. My program was intended to override the security systems that are built to trap intruders inside. It shouldn't have failed and the door should have remained open but the reality seemed to be quite the opposite.

"You've reached the end of the line. You can't go any further," a young female voice echoed only feet away from me. I stopped fumbling with the electronic panel and chuckled to myself, turning to face her confidently.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the daughter of the boss herself. How are you my dear?" I chuckled.

"You've done well to get this far. The warriors we station here are no joke. It's honestly impressive that you got to this point. The stories of your reputation and skills are certainly no exaggeration," she mentioned.

"I wouldn't say that. Some of the things I've heard about myself are so not true and yet it sounds so real that it's hard for me to not believe it... and I know it's false! Manipulation is frightening!" I cooed.

"We noticed that you've suddenly grown an interest in certain topics; the Elemental Deities and one particular terrorist, Xyder Zephyr," she continued, "Any reason in particular?"

"Yes, he's sooooooo dreamy! I want his children, that's all," I said seductively, "Anyway, let's get to the point. They sent you here to take me in yourself, huh? Let's just get this done with."

"You're wrong. As I just said, your abilities are outstanding. Rather than arrest you, I came here with a different purpose. We have the information you seek aand you have the skillset we need. I came here to offer you a proposal," the woman explained to me, "so will you hear me out, Detective Geraldine Gina?"