167 - Intruder!

??? - POV;

"Go! Go! Go! The intruders have made it to the tenth floor! Don't let them escape!"

"Look! Over there! Around the corner!"

"What the hell?! They just came around here! It's a dead-end! Where did they go?!"

"Ohhh boysssss," I called out. The two armed guards froze where they stood when they heard my melodic voice only inches behind them. Suddenly, one of them shot their arm downward in an attempt to grab his weapon, but before he could go any further I slammed the metal pans in my hands into the sides of their heads, sandwiching them together and knocking them unconscious.

"Oh my, that's quite gruesome. Sorry boys," I giggled as I hurried along my layh once more.

"Hold it right there!" a man shouted, appearing down the hall with his handgun trained directly at me. As I screeched to a halt, I jabbed the back of my foot into a fallen garbage can cover, flipping it into the air before delivering an airborne roundhouse kick into its rim. It rocketed into the male's forehead, dropping him like a fly.

"Get her!"

A lanky guy threw out his arms in an attempt to grab me. It was no feat for me to sidestep his poor effort. While he stumbled and flailed, trying to find his balance, his partner had the brilliant idea of sneaking up on me from the rear, however he was twenty years too young to even dream of having this work. I heard his approaching footsteps and using this alone, I lazily drifted to the left and raised my forearm, parrying away his pitiful punch. Before he could even realise that he missed, I proceeded to jab my elbow into his mouth before poking him lightly in the eyes with my nails. Nevertheless, he wailed in agony, throwing his head back as he did.

By this time, the failed 'grabber' had recovered and unlike the last time, he managed to take hold of my wrist.

"I have her!" he shouted happily.

"Agh! Hold her there!" the other male insisted, still holding his eyes. He threw his fist once more, certain that he'd connect because his ally had me.... that was until I turned the tables, pulling the male infront of me where his nose absorbed the full force of his ally's right hook.

"Oh no... you might want to get that checked," I feigned worry as he flopped to the concrete, bleeding profusely from his nostrils.

"Shit!" his friend grunted realizing is mistake.

"Too late," I sighed, dousing him in pepper spray and leaving him to writhe in despair.

"Hah!" a sixth guard cried out as he swung his baton at me in a horizontal arc.

"Woah there, mister," I began as I bent my back over backwards to avoid his strike and planting my palms onto the floor. "That wasn't very nice!" I exclaimed, raising my legs with as much force as I could muster. The tip of my foot smashed into his chin, leaving him reeling.

"Drew!" his buddy boomed, arriving on the scene. I continued to carry my momentum all the way, entering a full handstand for a moment before ramming my heels into the wall. I launched myself off of it, pouncing on him. I grabbed onto his collar, twisting my body until I'd wrapped my thighs around his throat. With a swift jerk, I twisted his neck and took him to the ground.

"Oooh, so sorry dear. Don't worry, it's not broken. It's just going to hurt for a long time," I assured him as I brushed the dust off of my black blazer.

"Alright, the jig is up! Don't resist! This is your last warning!" a brawny man bellowed, stepping towards me menacingly.

"Oh come on, you know I can't do that. I have things to accomplish. Places to be. People to do.... oops. Let's forget that last one. It just slipped out," I laughed.