158 - Chaotic Celebrations

Xyder Zephyr - POV;

"Could you pass me the other knife, thanks," Evelynn asked, reaching behind her blindly.

"Oh yeah, sure," I snickered, placing a small frog in her palm. The second the slimy amphibian touched her hand, her eyes shot open and she shrieked as she pulled her hand away.

"Hey! Be careful, you'll hurt Pete," I shouted as I caught the animal safely.

"Xy, what is that?!" she squealed.

"Uh, a frog, duh! Are you an airhead?" I teased.

"No, but you're an idiot! Why do you have a frog?!"

"Pete and I met outside last night. We've grown really close over the last few hours," I told her.

"Xy."

"Yes?"

"Take the frog back where you found him," Evie instructed as she washed her hands and found a knife herself. I began to poke her on the cheek, much to her annoyance. Her cute frown grew slowly each time I repeated my act until she finally decided she had enough.

"Xy! Stop it righ-" she demanded as she spun around suddenly but she was cut off when my finger found itself inside her nostril. She recoiled in shock, holding her nose as she did.

"Xy! How could you penetrate your own sister's hole without consent or warning! Geez, you should at least have the decency to ask a girl first before you go doing something like that," she muttered, turning back to her chopping board. I stood idly for a moment before using my fingers to tickle her sides.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeee!" she exclaimed as she jumped and her entire body trembled.

"STOP THAT!" she boomed, stomping her foot down and puffing her cheeks.

"Sorry. Ever since I realised you were ticklish there, it's become an easy and tempting target. Besides, I like to trouble you and watch you get angry," I smiled.

"That doesn't make me glad you know," she huffed, folding her arms under her chest.

"Evie," I murmered to the girl as she went back to business and expertly diced the vegetables in her hands.

"Hm?"

"If you ever find a guy, I'm going to make him disappear. Please take care of me forever," I told her half-jokingly.

"You say that, but I doubt you even need me, Mr. Hotshot. Especially not after last night. You're quite the cheeky one, having the Regulus Heir of Astra kiss you in front of everyone," she grinned.

"Yeah... let's not delve on that too deeply. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so worried that Cheryl or Satella were going to come in and kill me," I shivered.

"Maybe they should, because you're getting a bit full of yourself lately. I mean five beauties? Really? That's going a bit far there buster," she told me as she peeled an avocado.

"Five?"

"Come on, you're not that dense! First Cheryl and Satella, then Naomi and now Indira and Aquarius. Your beastly, horny aura is tempting even two of the world's greatest future leaders. Those two were already rivals in everything so you just had to add rivals in love to that list. This is way to cruel to poor Satella and Cheryl. Even to Naomi too. Maybe I ought to get rid of one of those suckers," she said, pointing her knife towards my crotch, "Maybe that will cool you down a bit. They just seem to be more trouble than anything."

"Yeah, let's maybe not do that," I said as gently moved her arm away.

"Seriously though Xy, you're amazing......ly terrible," Evie chuckled, "The enemy of all women. You even put dad to shame, and he went off falling in love and making babies with another woman while his secret lover was pregnant at home."