The Gift//Anakin Skywalker

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad," the man smiled, then sighed.

"What's bothering you Anakin? Is Master Obi-Wan placing too much pressure on your shoulders once again? Is it Master Yoda and all his many rules?" Y/N asked, concerned for her dearest friend.

"There's just this one thing I can't seem to get out of my mind. The thought has driving me a little insane if I'm being totally honest with you. But it is a thought I should never have," he informs absent-mindedly.

"What might this forbidden though be my friend?" The lady inquires, consideration laced together with curiosity, dripping from her words as she is placing her tools back on her belt and raises from the cold metal floor. Her thoughts started to dance the tango, coming up with several possible ideas for what he could say next, but with all her thinking and imagining, nothing could have prepared her for what he was truly going to say.

Anakin stood up before the girl, took her soft cool hands in his large warm ones. "This," was all he whispered as he bent down, closing the gap between the two faces with a forbidden kiss. Y/N was shocked, but rather pleased at this response, and let go of his hands so that she could place them around his neck. Anakin took that as a good sign and moved his hands to her hips, gripping them just hard enough to move her against the control board. As her back rested on the metal panel, their lips were like danced to the beat of their hearts and at this very point in time, nothing else mattered. Not the Jedi Code. Not Master Yoda. Not her birthday party. Just them. That even though the consequences were going to be rather high, they were just proud to have taken the risk of faith and done it.

But their moment was cut short by Anakin's Master, Obi-Wan. He stood at the entrance to the control room of the ship, arms folded and cleared his throat loudly in distaste. The two lovers immediately broke away, causing Y/N's hands to fly of Ani's neck at lightning speed and fall against the dash board she was leaning against. This action though, caused a large alarm to go off in the ship, and she had to quickly fix it up. Thankfully it only took her a couple seconds.

But as soon as she had shut it off, she realised something, there was colour around her. Lots of greys, silvers, golds, even some blues. She could even see the two men standing before her, one with a beard and an angry look plastered on his face. The other young looking with short hair and gorgeous steel blue eyes that made her stomach do gymnastics. It was clear to her that this young man was Anakin, the man she had fallen deeply in love with. Then it came to her, she could see! After her whole life, all 18 years of her life, she had been completely blind, but now, after sharing that beautiful, yet treacherous kiss with the young man in front of her, she now had full vision.

"Y/N?" Asked Anakin as he looked at the girl who was staring at him, he thought that she still couldn't see and was a bit confused as to why she was starring directly at him. "Are you ok?"

"No. I mean, yes. I mean, I can see!" Y/N was so excited she hugged him and then ran over to Obi-Wan, looked at his face close up, kissed both of his cheeks and then hugged him too. Both men were evidently confused but were still amazed at what they saw. "I can see!" Y/N shouted again, her heart was leaping for joy.

"Wait what?" The both of them asked together, looking exquisitely at the girl jumping about and looking closely at everything around her.

Obi went on to ask more, "How is this possible? Are you meaning to tell us, that after sharing that kiss with Anakin, you now have full vision?" He was even more puzzled now that he had asked the questions.

"Well? Yes! I suppose all those fairy tales and books I've listened to about true love kisses, their all true. A true love's kiss really can cure everything!" Y/N was so astounded by her new sight, that she bounced over to Ani and kissed him right on the lips again.

"Wow," the young boy whispered once she let go of his face. "This is truly remarkable. Can you imagine? I helped you see!" Ani was over the moon and soon Obi joined in the excitement.

Once they were finished, they got back to business, "Well we will have to come up with a good explanation for this as we cannot tell a single soul about the two of you. Of course, I will permit you two to stay together just as long it is within reason and no one else knows. But congratulations Y/N, you most certainly deserve the gift of sight after everything that you have done for others." Obi hugged the young ones and they all left the ship to get ready for the party.

At the party, everyone was shocked, but happy that Y/N had sight and she was very excited to see all everything. Yoda accepted the excuse that the three had come up with and allowed her to stay and continue with her job and that was that. Y/N and Anakin dating in private, soon getting married and living happily together, traveling and seeing as much as they could together. They were finally truly happy.

________________________________________________________________

A/N

I hope that this was good enough for you. I also hope that you enjoyed it!

And to other readers, feel free to request.

Have a great day/night!

Love you all heaps!

~Ally