bonding (1/5)

Bonding (1/5)

Third person

The boys weren’t sure who would go first so they decided to play rick paper scissors. In the end they just ended up arguing. So the decided to go in age order. Which meant Louis went first….

Louis’s point of view

I am so excited not even a carrot could calm me down, Liam knows because he tried to give me a carrot to calm down. But I didn’t take it because I need my day with Charlie to be perfect. I mean she’s already perfect herself with her carrot red hair that glinted like golden red silk whenever it caught the light. Her piercing green eyes looked like they could pierce your soul if she tried hard enough, the golden specks added to her beauty and her unique personality.

Hmmm… choosing what to do is really hard. Wait I have an idea.

(Skip to the date)

I knocked on Charlie’s bedroom door and she opened it. She smiled and beckoned for me to come in. I did and saw she was still in her pj’s. She giggled and I walked to the wardrobe and picked her some clothes out.

I picked out a white dress and leggings with some black and white converse. She sighed and walked to the bathroom to get changed when she came out I led her to the car and started driving to our special place. When we got the place I heard Charlie gasp. The place I had brought her was a large meadow that had a tall oak tree in the middle. She jumped out of the car and ran to it. I vampire sped after her and gently tackled her to the floor. She burst in fits of giggles and then looked up at the clear blue sky.

“It’s beautiful” she whispered.

“You sure are” I told her gently.

She looked at me and laughed, “You’re so cheesy”

I looked at her and laughed, we laid there for a while just looking at the sky, I could feel my vampire side want to take over to meet his mate. You see our vampire side has our own personality, I mean my vampire is called Kevin. I looked down at Charlie who was drawing patterns on my arm. “Erm Charlie, my vampire wants to meet you” I told her calmly, she looked at me wide eyed and then nodded. I gave her a comforting smile and gave over to Kevin.

Kevin’s point of view

I looked at me beautiful mate but she kept her head down avoiding eye contact with me. I gently guided her chin up so she was looking at me. “Do not be afraid, I am ours and you are mine, I won’t harm you” I told her softly.

She nodded and stood up; I growled and pulled her back down. “OK I know your protective and everything but my legs gone dead so I need to walk a little” she told me looking up at me with innocent eyes.

I stood up and held my hand out for her. She slowly took it and I helped her up. I placed my hand on her waist and got into dancing position, she looked at me confused and then smiled.

[Charlie] Take my hand, take a breath

Pull me close and take one step

Keep your eyes locked on mine,

And let the music be your guide.

[Both] Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)

We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

(Chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you

It’s one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance?

[Kevin] Take my hand, I'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you through it all

[Both] And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)

'Cause my heart is (because my heart is) wherever you are

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance

[Gabriella And Troy]

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide

'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

What we have is worth fighting for

You know I believe, that we were meant to be

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)

Can I have this dance?

(End of the song)

Louis’s point of view

Near the end of our dance Kevin was happy and let me take back over, as long as I promised to let him see Charlie again. I had a question that had been bugging me for a while so I think it’s time to ask Charlie.

“Erm Charlie, I have an important question and before you say anything, promise me you’ll hear me out” I asked her seriously. She nodded slowly and I sat on the ground. Charlie sat opposite me and smiled encouragingly. “Have you ever heard of the soul mate mark” I asked her.

She looked at me confused. “I thought that was where you all but me” she told me confused. So I took that as a no. I sighed. “No the soul mate mark will allow me to communicate with you through your mind and we’ll be able to feel each other’s emotions and you’ll be able to communicate with Kevin whenever to. It will also slow your aging a little” I explained to her.

Charlie nodded but still looked unsure. “Will it hurt?” she questioned softly. I nodded sadly and she took a deep breath. “Do it” she told me. I nodded and sat her on my knee. She took a shaky breath and I removed her hair from her neck. I gently placed a kiss on it before I bit down, but instead of drawing blood I let a little of my venom into her body. I felt her stiffen and then whimper I started to regret the bite until I felt her grab my hand. She squeezed it and I pulled away letting my venom spread, she took a deep breath and I cradled her in my arms.

Slowly without jostling her, I carried her to the car.

This was a slightly painful end to a fantastic day.

Sorry i haven't updated in a while, please leave comments on the chapteer in the description and please no hate. if you don't like my story then please don't read it, but if you do like my story keep reading for more installments x