Home (I hope) and an invasion of privacy!

Zayn’s point of view

For the first time in a long time we were all happy, but as we know happiness is never always there (Unless your niall then you’re always happy because you have food) but our happiness was ruined by a ironically a letter. I was the only one up so of course I opened it. (By the way they are back at the normal house)

My kings,

                 It’s time for you to return to the palace, we are in need of our kings to make dire decisions and of course the whole kingdom cannot wait to meet your queen. We expect you back on the 4th January 2014 please don’t be late.

The royal advisors

I groaned and walked to the kitchen, I grabbed a pan and wooden spoon. I ran upstairs and stood on the landing outside of the rooms. I smirked and started hitting the spoon off of the pan it made a loud noise. Charlie door flew open. “ZAYN IF YOU DON’T STOP THEN I’M GOING TO KILL YOU” she shouted before slamming her door.

Well someone got out on the wrong side of the bed. The other boys doors opened and they stumbled out of their rooms. “Zayn it’s too early” Niall moaned.

I shook my head and pointed down stairs. “Down you go, Harry you’re on food duty, I’ll wake Charlie up” I told the boys.

Louis pouted and whined, “How come I don’t get to wake Charlie, and it’s so unfair. You guys get to do everything” Louis pouted.

I handed him the pots and lightly shoved him towards the stairs, “Maybe if you woke up earlier than you would get to wake Charlie up, you know the saying you snooze you lose. Well that applies here” I told him.

He pouted and ran down stairs. I sighed and walked over to Charlie’s room. I opened the door and saw she had flopped down on to her bed. I walked over and chuckled softly. “Leave me alone to sleep” she muttered softly.

I lifted her up and put her on my lap. She snuggled into my chest and I started to stroke her hair. She started to sing under her breath. It was a song that I wasn’t familiar with. But Charlie sang it which made it all the more special. (This song was asked for by octopusmice check her stories out they are really good. X)

Mother doesn't know where love has gone
She says it must be youth
That keeps us feeling strong
See it in her face, that's turned to ice
And when she smiles she shows
The lines of sacrifice
And now I know what they're saying
When the sun begins to fade
And we made our love on wasteland
And through the barricades
Father made my history

He fought for what he thought
Would set us somehow free
He taught me what to say in school
I learned off by heart
But now that's torn in two
And now I know what they're saying
In the music of the parade
We made our love on wasteland

And through the barricades
Born on different sides of life
we feel the same
and feel all of this strife
so come to me when I'm asleep
we'll cross the line
and dance upon the street
and now I know what they're saying

When the drums begin to fade
we made our love on wasteland
and through the barricades
oh, turn around and I'll be there
there's a scar through my heart
but I'll bare it again
I thought? We were the human race
but we were just another border-line-case

And the stars reach down and tell us
that there's always one escape
I don't know where love has gone
and in this trouble land
Desperation keep us strong
Fridays child is full of soul
with nothing left to lose
there’s everything to go