What the heck?

Sorry it took me so long to update but I have updated now, so please don't kill me. Hope you enjoy the chapter. The next time I can update is Wednesday because I'm at my dads and then I'm going to black pool yay! Love you all xxxxxx sorry the chapters short.

What the heck?!

Charlie’s point of view

The boys are busy today and I am bored, I’m not allowed to stray, I have to stay in the room right next door to them or the pain mark thingy will start up. I paced the room and then lay down on the long couch. I heard the door open and a ball was tossed over. I looked up and saw Liam; he gave me an apologetic look. “We’re going to me a little longer, sorry” he told me.

I sighed and he closed the door, I glared at the wall and wished it would fall down, I screamed as bits of the wall started falling away as vines shot out of it. I stumbled back and the boys ran in. “Niall are you doing this” Liam asked softly.

Niall shook his head and looked at me. “Charlie, Charlie’s doing this (he ran over to me) focus on the wall and you may be able to repair it” he told me.

I looked at the wall and focused but all I did was set it on fire. Niall sighed and looked at the wall, the fire went out and the wall repaired itself. I fell to the floor feeling a little weak. Harry caught me and then gently lowered me to the floor. “Niall what’s wrong with her” harry asked him in a worried voice.

Niall sighed and motioned for everyone to follow him. Harry picked me up and carried me into niall’s room; he laid me on niall’s bed and lay next to me. I snuggled into him and niall handed me a vial from his cupboard. I opened it and sniffed it, it smelled horrid. Niall laughed and pushed it closer to my mouth. I took a sip and he tilted the vial back. I gagged on it and I then felt tiered. I yawned and closed my eyes.

Niall’s point of view

I slowly watched as Charlie fell asleep. Harry sniffed the vial and glared at me. “Why did you give her a sleeping draught are you stupid” he shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes. “No I’m not. I’m helping Charlie; she’s going to go through some changes, like my hair was brown but now it’s blonde. I don’t know what colour her hair will turn or what else about her will change, but it will and it’s a little painful. So if she’s asleep she won’t feel it” I explained.

Harry nodded softly and stroked Charlie’s face. “She’s burning up” he told us softly.

Louis walked over and felt her forehead his self and nodded in agreement. “Yeah she’s burning up pretty bad” he muttered before grabbing a cloth and dipping it in some water someone had brought.

I looked from Charlie to them. “You guys need to move away from her, she’s going to change soon” I told them.

Louis moved away but harry was a little more reluctant. Louis dragged him away and Charlie started screaming. I closed my eyes and looked away trying not to listen to the screams. A bright light entered the room and slowly dimmed as Charlie’s screams stopped. I looked over at her and saw she looked the same except she had ginger hair. I walked over to the bed and she opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw me and I helped her sit up. “What the heck happened” she asked me softly.

I smiled softly and picked her up and carried her to the mirror. She shrieked in happiness. “I’m ginger”

Liam laughed and the others joined in, Charlie pouted and hid her face in the crook of my neck, like a baby would. I patted her head and she laughed at me. “Hey you guys need to feed, you haven’t fed in forever” she told us.

We nodded and I laid her on the bed, I got her wrist and harry got her other one. Liam and Louis got her legs and zayn got her neck. She whimpered when we bit down and closed her eyes and breathed deeply to relieve a little pain. She groaned in exhaustion about 10 minutes later and we pulled away. “Go to sleep Charlie, one of us will be here when you wake up” I told her softly.