meeting the parents part 1

Charlie’s point of view

Walking up the familiar steps, I took a deep breath. Home. This is home. I tapped on the door and looked behind me. The boys were checking their hair was neat and tidy; they were even trying to see if their clothes were neat. I rolled my eyes at them and the front door opened. “Shorty” a voice whispered before pulling me into a hug. I smiled and hugged the person back.

I looked up at my older brother Martian, his dazzling blue eyes that were exactly like mine, his golden blonde hair sparkling with brown streaks. “Hi tin” I whispered back.

He looked me over like looking me over for damage. I shook my head at him and a tear made his way down his cheek. I wiped it away and he looked behind me. “Are these your mates?” he asked me.

I nodded and motioned for them to come over. They did. “This is niall (I pointed at the Irish man), this is Liam (I pointed at the daddy of the group), this is zayn (I pointed at the vain one of the group), this is Louis (I pointed at the carrot man) and last but certainly not least this is harry (I pointed at the curly boy of the group)” I told him.

Martian nodded and opened the front door. “Come on in, mum is in the kitchen and dad is in the living room. We don’t spend as much time together anymore (he looked at the boys) Charlie was the one that made us have the family time, ain’t that right my little shorty” Martian asked me.

I nodded and sighed. “yeah it is, but I thought you would get along better with me being gone, you know, talking was one way to remember me” I told him pouting a little.

Martian laughed and walked into the house. I was about to follow when niall grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at him. He looked scared and nervous. “What if they don’t like us? They wouldn’t let us come with you to see them again. I’m scared Charlie, we all are” niall told me tears glinting in his eyes.

I hugged him and he cried into my shoulder. “Niall my parents won’t judge you, there not like that; I promise. No one has better luck then the Irish right?” I asked him smirking slightly.

He nodded his face lighting up. I took his hand and led him inside. I heard the boys whispering behind me. “Why do we not get a pep talk we’re nervous to” harry whispered to zayn.

I turned and looked at him. “Niall told me he was nervous. You didn’t. So walk away styles” I snapped at him. He put his hands up in surrender and I knocked on the kitchen door.

“It’s open Martian” my mother called back in a depressed voice. The boys looked at me confused and I just shrugged. What was wrong with my mum? I pushed open the door and my mother gasped.

“CHARLIE” She shouted before jumping out of her chair and running over to me. I smiled at her and hugged her back. She looked me over checking for injuries. Ok I know I’m a klutz but this is out of hand.  <----- this is true I fall over thin air, and I’m terrible in pe. Sorry to everyone that’s in my pe lesson in school, I’m trying not to be a klutz anymore.

“Mum I’m fine, I missed you so much” I told her tears pouring down my face, they only person I cried for was my mum. She means everything to me.

“Oh my baby girl come on let’s go see your father, he has missed his little flower so much, he had no one to baby” my mother gushed.

I nodded and laughed. That sounded like my dad I was always his baby. “Let’s go, I wanna see daddy” I told her. Another thing you should know my dad likes me to call him daddy apparently it makes him feel younger.

She nodded and we walked along the hall, looking at the hall way of photo’s I couldn’t even tell you when they were taken because there was too many. I took most of them, my secret passion was photography. I looked at Liam and saw him smiling. I shook my head slightly at him and he gave me a confused look. My mum knocked on the living room door. “What is it” a gruff voice shouted.

I opened the door. “Hello to you to daddy” I told him softly, he stood up from his chair and made his way over to me. He then proceed to pick me up and spin me round.

“Flower” he whispered hugging me tightly. I hugged him back tightly. The boys sat on the couches behind us.

My father turned to them and frowned at them. “So these are the boys that took my flower away” he told them.

Liam stood up. “I’m Liam and this is niall, Louis, harry and zayn and yes we’re Charlie’s mates” Liam told him whilst introducing the boys.

My father nodded and looked at them. “I think it’s time for chat boys” my father told the boys in a protective voice.

I froze. “Dad please we just got here, the boys might be hungry. So please we just need to settle down for a night. You can talk in the morning” I told my father in a soft voice.

He nodded and I led the boys up to my bedroom. I opened the door and they looked around my room. I had quotes on my wall, some saying.

I’m not anti-social, society is anti me.

Let go of the past and hold onto the future.

And many more

I also had pictures of me, Lauren Sophia and Lottie on the walls. I took them but it was a friendship wall. It was extra special as we all had one on our wall. I sat on my bed and zayn smiled at me. “So can we feed” he asked me bluntly.

I nodded and they all sat next to me. I lay down. Niall grabbed my wrist and harry shared that arm. Louis and zayn shared my other arm and Liam had my neck. They all bit down at the same time and let me tell you it hurt.

Slowly I started seeing black dots in my vision. Liam pulled away and slowly the other boys did to. Liam put his wrist to my mouth and his blood seeped into my mouth, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

ok so I will try and update before Friday because it's my birthday and I'm at a party on Wednesday. so I'll try. ok I'm also sorry that it took so long to update.

love you all

smurfy/ megann xxxxx