The Council part 1

The Council part one (part 2 will be up in a few minurtes)

This chapter is dedicated to Missbabydoll424, lubnahussein_xox, abz777, Styleslover7798, swagger_horan, Tomlinsonthetommo

Ok so my spelling might be wrong, I'm on my nana's computer and it doesn't have spell check. So please bare with me.

last time

She nodded and he bit into her neck. He drank for around 5 minutes before she collapsed into his arms. You see when only one mate feeds on their mate; they can feed for around 5-10 minutes before the mate passes out. But the more the mate is fed on the longer the person can have blood drawn from them. 

Louis picked Charlie up and laid her on her bed. He led us out of the room and we all stood on the landing. “We need to call the council, we need our mate. We can’t have her not remembering us, when we take her home” Liam told us. 

I handed him my phone and he walked off. 

new chapter

Niall's point of view

Opening the door to Charlie's bedroom, I smiled, she was awake and was sitting on the window seat. I knocked on the door to make her aware of my presence, She turned and gave me a small smile. "Hey" she whispered. 

I smiled at her and she stood up. "Can I feed" I asked her. 

She sighed and nodded. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. SHe shifted uncomfortably. "It'll be ok" I told her. 

She nodded and I bit into her neck. She gasped in pain and then took a deep breath to control the pain. Slowly I started to regain my strength and I pulled away. She looked up at me and swayed on her feet. I let go of her and she stumbled onto her bed. "Wow" she muttered. 

I laughed and helped her to her feet. "I have to let one of the other boys feed, is that ok" i asked her. She nodded and Liam came in. He smiled at her and motioned for me to leave. I nodded to Liam and smiled at Charlie. 

Liam's point of view

I motioned for Niall to leave and he nodded at me and then smiled at Charlie, when he had left, I turned to Charlie. I then bit my wrist and held it out for her. She looked at me confused. I sighed and put my hand in to her mouth, she squirmmed trying to get free. I moved my hand out of her mouth and she gasped for air. "What the hell" she shouted at me. 

I sighed and put my arm around her waist. "I couldn't have you passing out" I told her. She nodded and leaned into her neck. she stiffened and I bit down. She gasped and I smirked against her neck. I continued drinking until she slumped against my chest. I pulled away and laid her on her bed. 

She closed her eyes and I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I looked over at Charlie and saw she was looking at me. "I'll be back" I told her in a termiontor voice. 

She laughed and nodded. I walked out of the room and walked to the living room. There stood Rebecca, Sophie and Marcus. Better known as the council. Rebecca has shoulder length brown hair and red eyes. Sophie has flame red hair with red eyes over all Sophie is quiet scary. The most powerful of them all was Marcus. Marcus has black hair and red eyes. The red eyes represent there position in the council. Most council members have there normal eyes with red flecks in them. But Rebecca, Sophia and Marcus are the heads of the council so there eyes are blood red. "MY..." Marcus started but Zayn shushed him and pointed up stairs. 

Rebecca smiled and sat on the couch. "So what made you call the council, we were under the impression that you were looking for your mate" Rebecca asked in an inquisitve voice. 

Niall nodded. "We have found her but the person who changed zayn has come to get revenge of him. His maker has earsed our mates memory" Niall told them. 

Marcus nodded. "I'll go try and help your mate regain her memories" Marcus told us. 

We nodded and he walked upstairs.