the hospital

Hospital

Abbie’s point of view

Breaking into the hospital room, I sighed. I had to come in through the window. Those boys had never left her side; I mean come on as a werewolf mate I have a strong bond between friends and that bond with Charlie has already started. I walked over to her and took the syringe out of my pocket. Werewolf blood.

It’ll help regenerate the blood she has lost and bring her back to us quicker. I stabbed it into her arm and then I heard a gasp coming from the other side of the room. I turned and saw a girl around 5’3 and she had brown hair with ombre at the bottom. She also had hazel eyes and pale white skin. “What are you doing” she asked in a small voice that showed off her braces. 

I stalked over to her and saw she had a cast on her arm and leg. “Who are you” I asked her. 

She looked at me and then at the floor. “My name is Rebecca and but I like to be called Becca, what’s your name and what did you do to her” she asked pointing at Charlie. 

I sighed and sat beside her. “She’s my friend and she was attacked by one of her mates, she’d lost a lot of blood so I am trying to help her, where are your parents” I asked her looking around. 

She shrugged and gave me a childish smile. I couldn’t help but smirk back. “I live with my sisters. I’m in the little mix clan” she told me.

I nodded and heard the door open. I looked up and saw 4 girls. They smiled at me and I stood up. “Hi I’m perrie and this I jade, Leanne and Jessie what’s your name” she asked me in a sweet voice. 

I smiled. “I’m abbie, I’m friends with Charlie over there, she’s was attacked by one of her mates” I told them in a serious voice. 

They nodded and I saw jade smile over at Charlie. “I think she’s waking up” she told me. 

I smiled and looked over at Charlie and saw her eyes open. I ran over to her and held her hand. She looked at me scared, and I gave her a comforting smile. “My names abbie don’t worry I won’t hurt you” I told her in a sickly sweet voice. 

I was trying to be nice and that’s quiet hard for me you know. “Water” she croaked. 

I nodded and then let go of her hand. I got up and gave her a glass of cool water. I guess that’s what you need after a day of being asleep. “Are you ok now” I asked her. 

She nodded and Becca cleared her throat. I smiled and then turned to Charlie. “Charlie this is Becca, Becca this is Charlie” I told them introducing each other. 

They both smiled at each other and Charlie tried to sit up. I walked over and helped her up. “Thank you” she whispered. 

I nodded and Becca hobbled over on crutches. She sat next to Charlie and the boys from the one direction clan walked in. niall’s face lit up like a child on Christmas day; he raced over to Charlie and pulled her into a big hug. Charlie smiled and Liam came in with a doctor. “Miss Appleyard. How are you feeling?” he asked Charlie. 

She smiled but grimaced at her last name. I smirked and zayn pushed me out of the way. “Get out of here mutt” he growled at me.  

I growled at him and then looked at Charlie who was looking at us both confused. “Why did you call her a mutt” Charlie asked him. 

He looked at me and I nodded. “She’s a freaking werewolf, she smells like a wet dog and I just can’t stand her being around you” he growled. 

I lost my temper and pinned him against the wall, I growled and he whimpered at the grip I had on his neck. “Well now isn’t this cosy, I could break your neck in a millisecond but I won’t because Charlie is your mate and hopefully my friend. So get used to me being around leech because you’ll be seeing a lot of me. Now tell me and Charlie that werewolves are better than vampires or you’ll pay” I growled at him. 

It was pretty funny actually he looked like he was going to wee his pants. “Ok, ok I submit. Werewolves are better than vampires, please let me go. I want to be close to Charlie” he begged. 

I nodded and let him go. He ran back over to Charlie and the boys. Charlie smiled at me and I could tell she was holding back a laugh.  Harry glared at me and stuck his tongue out at me.  He is so immature! I sighed and saw Charlie was in a deep convosation with Becca. I smiled when I saw then exchange numbers. “You better call me Miss Becca” Charlie told her in a sassy voice. 

Becca nodded and put her phone in her pocket. Jessie walked over to us with a sad smile. “Becca it’s time to go” she told her. 

Becca got up and got hold of her crutches. She gave Charlie and awkward hug and then left the room. Charlie sighed and a nurse came in with hospital food. Charlotte pulled a face and looked at the boys; she pulled the puppy dog face. “If you love me you won’t let me be poisoned by this horrid hospital food, it’s as bad as some school food” she shrieked in mock horror.

The nurse gave her a sarcastic laugh, dumped the tray in front of Charlie, and the nurse walked out. “Well wasn’t she a lovely ray of sunshine” Charlie muttered to herself. 

She picked up the fork and picked up some of the slop. “Yeah, I’d rather starve then eat this stuff, can someone please go get me something yummy like a lollipop. (<---- Bethany quote). Please I will love you guys for like ever” she asked the boys.

Liam and niall’s went to get nando’s; I bet they’ll be disappointed to find out that there isn’t a nando’s in bishop. 

Thank you to everyone who commented to win the competition, if you didn’t win then, I’ll try and put you in another story I promise. I want to thank you all for your comments. I was so happy to read them all and I didn’t choose the winners. Octopusmice did, so go follow her, she is the bestest friend ever. Please follow her and check out Luna fate; I made her cover xxx comment vote and follow xxxxxx 

Love you all 

From Megann