Just a dress!

Just a dress!

Charlie’s point of view

Skipping around the castle, I could hear the boys shouting for me. I can’t believe they want to put me in a dress; no way in hell would they accomplish it. I heard someone running down the same hall as me and I dove inside a room. “Charlie come on come out” a voice from the hall shouted.

I made sure that there was no one in the hall before running back to my room, I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard the open and someone walk in. “So this is the new queen of the vampires, wow not much is she” A girly voice whispered sarcastically.

I looked up and looked at the girl confused. “Who are you” I asked nervously, whilst pulling my knees up to my chest.

The girl walked over and then curtseyed to me. “Hello queen charlotte, I’m charlotte, Louis’s little sister, it’s nice to meet you” she told me smiling.

I smiled at her; she didn’t seem mean or anything. “Please call me Charlie” I told her softly.

She nodded smiling and ran over to my wardrobe and then she flung it open. “Well Louis told me to help you get ready for the dinner” she told me smiling.

I looked at her confused. “What dinner” I asked confused.

Ok I officially hate today, nobody told me about a dinner, a dress yes. But nope no dinner was mentioned. “I wasn’t told” I told her pouting.

She laughed and pulled out my song book from the back of the wardrobe. Well I never put that in there. “What’s this? A song book, you can sing! Sing something for me please” she begged.

I nodded and she shrieked in happiness. “Ok so this song may seem a little random but believe me, it was wrote when I was on a sugar rush so no judging” I told her.

She nodded and I started singing; (all rights go to the artists)

 I’m good at wasting time,

 I think lyrics need to rhyme,

 And you’re not asking,

 But I’m trying to grow a mustache.

 I eat cheese, but only on pizza, please,

 And, sometimes, on a homemade quesadilla.

 Otherwise it smells like feet to me.

 And I, I really like you when the moon looks like a toe nail.

 And I love you when you say my name.