meeting the parents part 2

Hello I know I haven’t updated in a long time but thank you for all of the encouraging comments. This chapter was written in science at my ‘awesome’ school. I was also told that if I didn’t post the chapter then my lovely friend would kill me, she really is lovely though. Oh well I won’t keep you waiting any longer here’s the new chapter. Xxx comment what you think Xxx

Charlie’s point of view

Home that’s where I am. Waking up with the warm glow of the sun on my face; is enough to make me happy for the day. Happiness is a gift that I’ve started to treasure. I got out of bed and skipped happily to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I see a normal girl; with an extraordinary life. Well not totally normal, I am mated to five vampires. “Yo shorty I know you love the mirror but I really gotta pee!” Martian shouted through the door.

I took one last look in the mirror and opened the door. I purposely left the tap running; Martian was hopping up and down, “Why should I let you use the bathroom, I might not be done” I told him.

He glared at me and Liam came out of my room. “What’s going on, Charlie why is the tap running” Liam asked me in his groggy morning voice.

Martian glared at me and pushed me out of the way. I fell to the floor and he went into the bathroom. Liam came over and helped me up. He looked at me concerned. “Liam I’m fine, (he gave me a serious look) no seriously I’m fine this is what me and tin normally do, we’ve fought worse than this before” I told him.

He nodded and Martian came out of the bathroom smirking. I stepped back scared and Liam attempted to go into the bathroom. I grabbed his arm to stop him. “What” he asked me in a protective voice.

I looked at martin and then the bathroom door. “Martian’s smirking that’s never good; he’s done something to the bathroom. Go use the one down the hall Liam, someone else can fall down to his prank” I told Liam. Liam nodded and walked down the hall to the other one.

I sighed and Martian took my hand in a brotherly way. I smiled at him and he led me to his room. “Charlie are you ok, you seem offish” Martian asked me.

I shrugged, “I just miss home, and now that I’m here I don’t think I want to leave but then again I do. I think I’m having a midlife crisis” I told him bursting into tears.

Martian nodded. “Well for one I think your two young to have a midlife crisis your only 13 and I think you mates will understand if you just talk to them, they’ll help you get through this. You’re meant to be happy shorty and as your brother I will make sure you’re happy even if I have to tickle you” he told me.

I froze and looked at him slightly scared. “Oh look at the time, I might go help mum make breakfast” I told him, he nodded.

I walked to the door and came face to face with zayn. “Hi can I talk to you” he asked me. I shrugged and he led back to my bedroom.

“What’s this about” I asked him softly.

He gave me a small smile and I sat on my corner chair. “I want to know more about you Charlotte, your interests and things like that” he told me.

I looked at him and shrugged. “I’m a normal boring girl, nothing big has happened to me since you guys came to get me” I told him.

He sighed and then nodded. “I’m going to see my mum if that’s ok” I told him.

“NO (I winced at the loud sound) sorry it’s just I’m hungry… can I” he asked me.

I looked at him confused. “Why do you want to feed zayn, you fed last night” I asked him warily.

He shrugged. “I’m hungry so can I feed charlotte please” he asked me.

I glared at him and then noticed something. “You keep calling me charlotte, why” I asked him.

He laughed, but the laugh wasn’t like zayn’s it was more evil. I took a step back and the evil version of zayn approached me. “Come with me princess, there not telling you the truth, I promise” he told me.

I shook my head and he glared. “I don’t know who you are, I don’t want to go with you, to be quiet honest you freak me out” I snapped at him.

He growled and pinned me to the wall. “If I can’t have you then, nobody can have you. The man before me didn’t finish his job, I will finish the job this time” he told me, before biting into me neck.

I screamed out in pain and heard someone banning on the door. “Charlie let me in, open the door” a voice from outside shouted.

The zayn lookalike pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes. “Forget about the boys, forget about ever been taken and most importantly forget about me. I’m doing this for you charlotte; you’re more special than they understand. I will be back for you I promise” the person in front of me told me before disappearing.

I looked around my room and sighed. I felt like I was missing something, something big. The door burst open and 5 boys tumbled in. I raised my eye brow and looked at the confused. “Who are you?” I asked the confused.

The boys faces dropped and one of them laughed. “Very funny Charlie come on, your mum said breakfast is ready” a blonde hair, blue eyed boy told me.

I gave them a confused look. “Who the frig are you guys” I asked them finally fed up of the strangers lying on the floor.

The boys stood up and a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walked over to me, he put his hand on my forehead and gasped. “She really doesn’t remember her mind has been wiped clean” the guy told the other well guys… I guess.

“What are we going to do, we’re supposed to be taking her back to the place next week, we can’t take her if we have to work through all of this again” the curly haired boy told the boys.