The threat

The threat

Liam’s point of view

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Charlie rocking back and forth. I ran over to her and she flinched. “Charlie are you ok?” I asked her softly.

She ignored me but I saw her muttering something, I focused on her voice. “She’s coming for me; she’s going to kill me” she whispered to herself.

I picked her up ignoring her screams, the boys woke up and looked at Charlie, harry had finally gained consciousness and looked guilty. “Charlie I’m so sorry” he told her.

She shrieked and tried to get out of my arms. I let her go but only because she bit me, she ran out of the room and we followed after her and saw her heading for the front doors. Niall raced past us and grabbed hold of her. “LET ME GO, LET ME GO” she shrieked.

Charlie collapsed to the floor and niall started humming a song in her ear. She slowly calmed down and I knelt down in front of her. “Charlie tell me whose coming. We can help” I told her.

She shook her head and blocked her mind. I sighed and looked at niall, get her to a room and restrain her so she doesn’t hurt herself. Zayn go with him and if he needs help then help him” I ordered them. 

Niall nodded and slowly carried her to a room. I sighed and was pinned against a wall with someone kissing me. I pushed them away and saw Rachelle; she used to have a crush on us and claimed to be out mate. She giggled chaotically and I exchanged glances with harry and Louis. “Did that imposter like her little dreams” she asked me slyly.

I glared at her, “You’re the one who scared Charlie, why would you do that!” I shouted at her pushing my vampire down.

She glared her eyes flashing red. “She’s taking you guys away from me, I’m your mate, but you’re just too blind to see it around her. She’s just pretending to be your mate. You know it’s true and you know I’m your mate!” she snarled in a sugary sweet voice.

I growled and she kissed me on the cheek before slipping away. “I will get her and she will die and then we can be together forever” she shrieked maniacally.

I rolled my eyes and the boys looked at me with disgust and sadness. “You don’t think she’ll hurt Charlie do you” Louis asked his eyes watering with tears slightly.

I shrugged, “Who knows with her” I told them before walking off you find Charlie.

Walking into the hospital room, I saw Charlie restrained on the bed and niall singing to her;

(All rights go to the artist, and this is Malta’s entry for last year’s euro vision and I thought it was cool so I put it in)

 His name is Jeremy
Working in I.T.
Never questions why
He has always been
An extra careful guy
Sensitive and shy
Risk assessment is his investment
In a life of no surprise
‘Til she walked into his life

She spontaneous indeed
Uncertainty’s her creed
She has always been
Neither black or white
Just a curious delight
She threw affection
In his direction
A collection of her smiles

And to his surprise

She’s like tomorrow
Oh so distant
She just wants to play
Like tomorrow
She is always
One day away
All the time she slips away
It’s close but yet so far
It’s time to follow her tomorrow

Oh oh time to follow her tomorrow

He fell for her too fast
We all thought it wouldn’t last
Cos good ol’ Jeremy
Likes his rigorous routine
Cos he only thinks today
But tomorrow is her way
So find a new direction
And you will be ok

She’s like tomorrow
Oh so distant
She just wants to play
Like tomorrow
She is always
One day away
All the time she slips away
It’s close but yet so far
It’s time to follow her tomorrow

Oh oh time to follow her tomorrow

She’s like tomorrow
Oh so distant
She just wants to play
Like tomorrow
She is always
One day away
One day away
One day away
And all the time she slips away
It’s close but yet so far
It’s time to follow her tomorrow

(End of song)

I watched as niall slowly undid Charlie’s restraints and he cuddled her. I was about to walked over when a servant brought a piece of paper over to me, I took it and nodded my head before opening it.

Be ready my love, I strike tomorrow

End of chapter

Heya everyone if anyone has any ideas for the book inbox me them because I would be happy to include them x