mates and fears

Mates and fear

I kept my eyes closed. “It’s ok Charlie you can open your eyes now” Liam told me. I opened my eyes and saw 4 other people. 

There was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. 

Another boy with black hair and brown eyes.

There was a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. 

A completely different boy with curly blonde hair that was brown and he had green eyes. 

All the boys were completely different. 

The boy with curly hair bent down to my eye level. “Hi charlotte I’m harry, the blonde one’s niall. The boy with brown hair is zayn. The boy with dirty blonde hair is Louis. We have waited for you, for a long time” he told me. 

I looked at him. “Please can you call me Charlie” I asked him. He looked at the boys and they all nodded. 

“Of course we can, now let’s go inside” Niall told me. I nodded and we all walked inside. 

We were all sat on the couches in the living room. 

“So Charlie tell us about yourself” Louis asked me. 

“Erm my name is charlotte and I’m 13 years old My birthday is december 23rd.  My favourite colour is aquamarine. I have a brother called Martian. Two best friends called Lottie and Sophie. I’m also allergic to nuts” I told them. They nodded and Liam looked at niall. 

“Go throw out everything with nuts in” Liam told niall. Niall nodded and ran to the kitchen. 

Harry looked at me. “So what are you most afraid of” he asked me. I froze. 

Liam looked at me concerned. 

“I guess I was mostly scared of finding you guys. (They looked at me hurt and confused) not like that. It’s just you never know who you will get as a mate. You don’t know if they will hurt you or take care of you. I don’t know how to explain it, it’s just scary I guess” I explained to them. 

They nodded and niall came in. “The nuts are gone” he told us. I gave him a small smile. 

“Thanks niall” I whispered. He nodded and sat on the couch.

“Is there anything else we should know about you” Liam asked. I thought for a moment.

“I like to draw and write” I told him. Zayn smiled at me. 

“I like to draw to Charlie” zayn told me. I nodded and there was a knock on the door….