the council part 2

The council part 2

Marcus's point of view

walking up the stairs to meet our Q.... No i'm not allowed to thing about that, I don't know what powers she's picked up on yet. I knocked on the door and slowly the door swung open. A small girl opened the door and smiled at me. I was shocked, it couldn't be her. My baby girl. "Charlotte" I whispered. 

She looked at me confused. "Erm I go by Charlie, do I know you?" she asked me confused. 

I shook my head still dazed. How is she alive, I pulled her into a hug and she shrieked. I let go of her and she took a few steps back. "Erm how can i help you" She asked trying to get rid of me. 

I smiled at her. "I'm Marcus, I'm supposed to help get your memories back, can i come in" I asked her. 

She nodded and let me in. I looked around her room and sighed. I remeber giving her up. She was only 3 days old and I couldn't look after her. A war raged on. The war between the Vampires and Humans. The Vampires won of course and we now rule but i had to give up my daughter as the ultimate sacrifice.

Charlie Sat on the bed and looked at me, I walked over and put my hand on her head. All of her memories were wiped but it was like a computer if you get rid of something it's still stored on the computer on a dirfferent hard drive, you never competely get rid of it. In Charlie's mind it's kind of like a reset button, if you press it, she'll get her memories back. I pressed it and all of her memories were restored. 

I exited her mind and she passed out. I laid her in her bed and then walked out of the room. I turned and looked at Charlie one last time.

I then walked downstairs and Liam gave me a small smile. I walked over to my mate Sophie and hugged her. She was surprised at the gesture. "What brought this on" She asked me. 

I smiled and then sighed. "I missed you and why does there have to be reason" I asked her. 

She raised her eye brow at me and then sighed. "Because you always have a reason" She shot back. 

Liam stood up and held his hand out. "I'm happy you found her" he told me. 

I nodded to him and looked sophie, wrapping my arm around her waist. "The girl i just helped in Charlotte" I told her.

She growled at me and pushed me back from her. "We promised never to bring her up, We will never see her again, we've looked and looked. We were told she was dead Marcus. That's the end of  it" She snapped at me. 

I sighed and a throat was cleared behind us. I turned and saw Charlie. Sophie gasped and walked over to Charlie. Charlie slowly stumbled backwards and sophie stopped hurt. "Charlotte" she whispered. 

Charlotte looked over at her mates and then ran over to hug them. Niall wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her scent. She was then passed to Harry, liam, zayn and then Louis. Who felt the need to shout "CARROT".