is charlie ok?

ok I'm so sorry I haven't updated, things have been hectic but I'm trying to balance school, homework and everything every week and I have other thing I have to do to (like cleaning my room) <----- which I don't do. well I'll stop stalling, here's the new chapter.

Liam’s point of view

The car creaked and groaned. I took a shaky breath. “Is everyone ok?” I asked/

“I’m fine” Niall answered.

“I’m fine” Louis answered.

“I’m fine” zayn answered.

“I’m fine” harry answered.

The only person that didn’t answer was Charlie. “Zayn check on Charlie” I told him in a slightly panicky voice.

Zayn’s point of view

I looked at Charlie and slowly the smell of her sweet blood filled the car. “Liam she’s bleeding” I told him.

All of the boys gasped, upset that there mate was hurt. “Try and wake her up” Liam told me.

I moved her hair out of her face. “Charlie… wake up. C’mon open those beautiful eyes of yours” I cooed.

She groaned but her eyes remained closed. Liam managed to undo his seat belt and get out of the car. He ripped the doors off the car. I got out holding Charlie; I laid her on the floor and then looked at the boys. “We need to call someone for help” I told them.

The boys all agreed.

?? Point of view

Looking around for my hot mate, I sighed. I missed my little Lottie so much. I sat on the couch and stared at the ground. I felt someone sit next to me. “You ok” the voice asked me.

I looked up and saw my Justin. I smiled at him. “I’m fine I just miss Lottie, I never saw her grow up. I don’t even know if she’s found her mates. I don’t even know if she’s ok, she could be hurt for all I know” I told him.

He sighed and hugged me. “She’ll be fine, she’s your cousin, she’s strong and from what I’m seen of her she completely independent” Justin told me.

I sighed and nodded. Justin’s phone rang and I grabbed it from him.

(Here’s the convosation)

? Hello

? Who’s this?

?  My names harry and I’m calling for Justin

? Well you’ve got the right number I’m his mate can I help you