You lost charlie part one

Sorry for the long wait on the chapter, but I have a question before the chapter starts and it would mean a lot if you read it. My question is; if you are a potterhead (harry potter) what house do you want to be in and why? I would probably like to be in ravenclaw, it’s just the house that’s always appealed to me and I know everyone always goes, oh I want to be in Gryffindor or slytherin but I think it would be cool to just go to class learn and then go sit in the library to write and read. But that’s just my opinion.

Ok on to the new chapter.

You lost Charlie part one

Charlie’s point of view

I was sat in the large library of the castle browsing through the books. I was looking for a set of books in particular. But they didn’t seem to have it. Someone tapped my on the back, I turned and saw Liam. I smiled and he smiled back. “Looking for something in particular or just browsing?”  He asked me.

I nodded and sighed with relief that someone would actually help me. “Yeah I’m looking for harry potter do you guys have it” I asked him.

He looked at me confused. “What’s harry potter? I’ve never heard of that before” he asked me confused.

I looked at him shocked and sat on the ground. He copied and I just gaped at him shocked. “Harry potter is like my childhood, ok so to cut an awesome story short (If you haven’t read the last book or seen the movie then skip this paragraph) ok so Harry’s parents are killed by a dark wizard called voldermort and he was sent to live with his aunt and uncle who don’t want him. He has a lightening shaped scar on his forehead when his parents died in a car crush when he was a baby when he’s 11 he gets a letter to attend Hogwarts. After, a little struggle with his uncle and aunt, he entered the school with the help of the Half-giant Rubeus where he learnt the pros and cons of Witchcraft and Wizardry along with his new friends Hermione and Ron Weasley. As the book continue he fights a basilisk, tries to prove his godfather innocent, win the triwizard tournament and his biggest job of all is he has to defeat the dark lord and in the end he does but he loses a lot” I told Liam.

He nodded interested. “I’ll order them in and then we can read them” he told me.

I shrieked happily and jumped up. “You have to catch me ok, no vampire speed, human speed” I told him.

He nodded and I ran off bursting with laughter. I heard him started running over. I ran out of the library and ran to find somewhere to hide. I ran down a long corridor and it started getting colder. “Charlotte” an icy voice whispered.

I looked around seeing nothing but an empty corridor. “Is someone there” I shouted slowly moving backwards down the hall.

“Stop, come closer child I won’t hurt you” the voice said.

I looked around again and a door slowly opened. I cautiously approached the door and stepped inside. The door slammed behind me and woman appeared in front of me.

Liam’s point of view

I ran after Charlie but her scent had disappeared. I ran over to the games room where the boys were and saw she wasn’t there. “Boys have you guys seen Charlie?” I asked confused.

They all shook their heads. “No she was with you” harry told me.

I nodded. “Yeah I was chasing her and she disappeared” I told them.

They all looked at me in concern.

End of part one