Chapter 20:

Chapter 20:

STEVE's POV

I slammed the door as I exited the hospital. My mind was running at a thousand miles an hour just tryinjg to comprehend what was going on. I called a taxi and it arrived minutes later. The cab driver drove me to the school and I payed him a 50 dollar bill. "Keep the change." I said, hopping out of the vehicle. There were cops all around and it seemed as if everyone was outside watching Mark be driven away. I saw one of my old friends, Donny, and walked up to him.

"What happened?" I asked. He looked over at me.

"One of the jock football players say that your friend Casey must have kicked his a** man." He smiled and punched my arm. "Too bad she's some emo or I would totally date her." I punched him in the eye and he staggered backwards.

"Back off, jack a**." I walked away and smiled at Mark as the ambulance doors closed. He flicked me off and smiled a bloody, toothless, grin. As the vehicle drove away. I watched them leave. They were heading to the same hospital Casey was at. "Crap." I muttered. I called the taxi company and the taxi driver came back.

"Back for more? Where too." The cabbie said.

"Hospital." I said emotionlessly.

"Well, now that we are getting aquantied, my name is Timothy Turner." He began heading to the hospital.

"I don't give a damn." I said back.

He raised his eyebrows and drove on. "Someone has anger problems. What's wrong with you man?" He smiled at me.

"Hit the gas and get to the hospital. And you asked what's wrong: My fiance is in the hospital, being watched over like some crazy murderer. My worst enemy is being driven to the hospital in the ambulance ahead of us, because my fiance beat the crap out of him, I feel like crap for treating her the way I did, and now we find out she is legally CRAZY. How's that for problems?" His mouth dropped and he hit the gas.

"I'm sorry man. Hold on, we'll be there soon." We sped forward and passed the ambulance. When we arrived. I payed him again, exact change, and ran up to the waiting room. No news, but it's still going on. I'd just have to wait.

Sorry bout the shoret chapter, I have to go clean my room. COMMENT VOTE FAN!!!!