Chapter 17

Okay, I am going to try something new. This chapter is in Steve's POV.

Chapter 17:

Steve's Pov.**************

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. Casey was breathing heavily and sweating like a hog. I put pressure on her leg and she closed her eyes multiple times.

"yeah, I'm fine." She said in a soft voice. Her eyes were heavy and she was struggling to keep them open.

"Casey." I said. She didn't reply. "Hey, Casey." Nothing. Dam*. I hope she's okay. Her black hair pulled around her face and stuck there. Her eyes sparkled like the son and I regretted calling her names and all of that crap guys do. "CASEY!" She opened her eyes for a moment.

"Huh?" She said. She could barely breathe now and she was drifting off into wonderland.

"Stay with me." I demanded. She nodded her head, but within seconds she closed her eyes and lay limp. I used my other hand to grab her wrist, checking for a pulse. It was there, barely. "Casey, say something." I pleaded. She remained silent and didn't move. Her stomach was moving up and down with her breathing, which wasn't often, and a single tear slid down her face. I wiped it away with my hand and I heard people yelling.

"HELLO! Are you out here. Steve! Casey!" The voice was close and sounded familiar.

"Casey, help is on the way!" She didn't move and the person yelled again.

"STEVE! CASEY!!" It yelled. It seemed so close, yet distant at the same time. Like in those dreams where you can see something and you chase after it but can never get to it.

"We're here!" I yelled. "HELP!" I was crying silently and holding the pressure on Casey's leg.

"I'm coming! Just keep on talking so I can find you by your voice!" He yelled. The mystery person was getting near. And his voice was louder.

"We're here! Hello?!" I yelled. Finally I could see the shape of someone. It was... "Uncle John?!" I exclaimed at last. He came into sight and rushed over to Casey's side.

"What happened? What did you do now?!" He yelled at me.

"I didn't do anything. I'll explain on the ride to the hospital. We've got to go!" I pushed my uncle out of my way and picked up Casey. "We need to get to your car!" He nodded and we ran up the inclining path.

About an hour passed and we were there. Uncle John put on his sirens and hit 180 on the way to the hospital. Who would've guessed squad cars can get that fast? When we arrived they admitted her to a room and put an IV in her arm. She had to get shots to stop an already spreading infection.

"Well, I'm not sure if she is going to make it. And you said you drove your car of the cliff and jumped?" I nodded and began crying.

"Doc, you have to let her live." I begged.

"She isn't going to make it. Her heart rate is already dropping." He walked out of the room and I cried like a baby. I sobbed and sobbed and let my mind drift free.

"What are you crying about I'm the one in pain here!" A voice barely entered my mind. I looked up. Casey was awake and smiling.

Woopee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!

Comment

READ

FAN

What do u think will happen next.