I have been tagged yet again!

[Written last night]
(I won't be able to put tagged again/yet again/tagged forever...this might become problematic. :P )

I was tagged by ARC_Trooper_Courage!

I'm sort of alone today. Meaning this chapter won't really have any fictional character input, me thinks. As many of you probably know, I have not been very active lately (as if I was ever very active :\ ). That all might change once I figure some things out and prioritize writing over other stuff. Alright! Now to the tag:

1. Crush: Urrr...error. This question does not apply to section: <my_life>. Please try again.
I don't do this...crushing...thing. The only things I crush are foodstuffs between my teeth. And occasionally bugs. I don't hate them or anything, but I don't want them crawling on my floors.

2. Middle Name: Also not applicable. SuperiorGhost has no middle space. It's just "Superior" and "Ghost". Nothing in the middle. I guess Superior Ghost Ghost could work? Ghost being my nickname.

3. Shoe size: Umm...it fits me. Yeesh, these questions feel very threatening to a guy trying to be semi-anonymous.

4. Eye color: Regular ol' brown. Nothing special there.

5. Last time you cried: Hmm...I'm not sure. My last "real" cry was probably some time ago, but not too long. I've had several not real cries because of this weird thing I suffer that causes me to leak tears when people talk too much about eyes, tears, crying, etcetera. And seeing people cry in movies triggers it as well. I don't really understand it. And I occasionally cry in my head, but nothing drastic.

6. Biggest fear: *reaches into depths of mind and soul* Maybe...failure? Failure of the sort where I break all of my codes and morals and ruin everything for myself and those around me. I don't want to break anyone's trust or do something stupid that ruins someone's view of me. Sadly my brain works in strange ways and ideas flow, like that temptation many have to touch the flame on that candle that's sitting right there. You don't do it (hopefully) but you wonder about it. Weird stuff like that. At the moment I think that is my biggest fear. I'm not really sure.

7. Last song you listened to: I think it was a song called A Spaceman Came Traveling in Nightcore, but a couple recent ones that I like more were All the King's Horses by Karmina and City of the Dead by Eurielle.

8. Last person you texted: I last digitally conversed with ARC_Trooper_Courage, a good friend of mine.

9. Relationship status: I believe the term is...pringle? I don't know. Oh! I know! I am in two very good relationships that I have only recently gotten to be a part of. I discovered this thing called friendship, and now I have two!! (I must sound pitiful...)

10. Favorite sports team: Favorite + sports + team = sports_team/0 = undefined. I don't really watch sports. But I like to play them!

11. Favorite color: Sigh... I don't feel like stating them all. So I'll only put a few. Black, dark/light blue, silver.

12. Best friend: DystopianDelta and ARC_Trooper_Courage.

13. Favorite celebrity: Riiiiight...No. Just no. Jesus is the only one I can say in full faith of purity and with total respect.

14. Any scars: Not that I know of as of yet.

15. Kissed anyone: Like most who have previously responded: family. If I'm not married, I shouldn't be kissing anyone else.

16. Someone you hate: Let me check my list...wait, I don't have a list. I choose not to hate people. I might dislike some, but there is no one I will hate. Hate is akin to murder in God's eyes.

17. Ever done drugs: No. Unless you count social media (Wattpad) or having a smartphone. Apparently, those cause you to release similar hormones as certain drugs do.

18. Height: Abnormal. Ood. I'm not giving details. I am trying to be a "ghost" after all.

19. Are you currently happy: First, let's ask "what is 'happy'"? Nevermind. I suppose. I mean, I'm good, but not ecstatic or anything. Just kind of "there".

20. Do you drink? Humankind literally needs to take in water... Oh, alcohol? No. That stuff's gross. I never have, never will, and never want to drink it.

21. Last thing you bought: A video game. An overpriced one, but a video game. And likely a childish one at that in some people's eyes.

22. Last thing you ate: A candy cane. Leftover from Christmas. Man, caught me after supper and after dessert.

23. Day or night: Night. But there is a Day that I will appreciate. One day.

24. Favorite lyric: I'm not experienced enough yet with music to have one. You can get back to me on that later.

25. Do you give second chances: Yes. And in some cases more.

26. Pet peeve: There are a bunch, but I'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow. *shrug*

27. Random fact: Randomitus contagion is a real conundrum. Those who have it, want it, and those who don't have it...might fear it, might find it silly, might not care. But no one seems to want to cure it! And that's good!...right?

28. Current mood: Meh. Not sad-sad, and not happy-happy, but not really in between. I guess a mild happy-sad? Are combo emotions a thing?

29. Last book I read: The last physical copy book I read in was To Kill a Mockingbird. I just started reading it for the first time and I am super excited!

30. Jealous type: Maybe? If wanting to make sure my friends stay my friends is jealousy, then I am a little bit. I'm not really worried though. So if I am jealous, then I am not very jealous.

31. Birthday: *checks date* I was born on 1/10/2018.

No, I wasn't. If I'm not giving a shoe size, I'm sure not giving a birthday! (Sorry if I sound mad, I am not trying to.)

32. Obsession: Star Wars. I want it to be God, though.

33. Favorite song: Currently...nope, to hard to choose. Lately I've been pouring through various Nightcore songs, but I haven't yet picked a favorite. I think my current favorite song in the Christian music realm (used to be my only realm) is Prepare Him Room.

34. Worst mistake: Getting addicted to Wattpad. I joke. I'd rather not give out something of this personal level.

35. Someone I trust: I trust lots of people. But the person I trust the most and isn't an adult or God is ARC_Trooper_Courage.

36. Do you believe in love: Yes. But not the fake love you see everywhere now. I mean real love. The kind of love that is hard, but infinitely more rewarding than fake love.

37. Are you okay: Yes.

And that's a wrap!

Admiral Ackbar: That's a trap!

Kodiak: Yeah, don't you 'ave an announcement to make?

Me: No.

Kodiak: You do.

Me: I do, but it isn't assured. I am thinking of writing another book. A book of my own that is not a fanfiction. Just to prove to myself that I can actually write books. I'll try to get back to my fanfiction books eventually, but this new one takes precedent. The current title is Saviors and it is set in a sort of superheroey world. And those are all the details I'll say for now.

P.S. I have taken down Perfect Earth. :'( I have no clue if it will be returning or not. Right now, signs point to no.

P.S.S. Wow, me, that was kind of bomb droppey of you.

P.S.S.S. It doesn't really matter. There was only a prologue and one published and one unpublished chapter. It wasn't really going anywhere.

P.S.S.S.S. It's just another commitment you've dropped.

P.S.S.S.S.S. I will do better.

Goodbye, everyone! And goodnight!

(I am not tagging anyone this time around.)