What If One of the Doctor's Trips Went Right?

Me: I've been having Computer run some intense calculations to find a time and place where we could visit that wouldn't have any massive issues. We could, for the first time, see something amazing without having to run for our lives!

Doctor (Ten): Oh that's never going to happen.

Me: Shouldn't we try?

Doctor: My TARDIS takes me where she wants to.

Me: Because I have an incentive for her.

Doctor: You can't just bribe a TARDIS!

Me: Watch me. *turns to TARDIS console* If you take us where we want to go I'll scrub and clean every spot you want me to. How's that sound girl?

TARDIS: *makes appreciative TARDIS noise*

Me: See?

Doctor: In all my years.

Me: *runs around the console typing in coordinates* I'm going to attach a write-cam to the reader, this will allow you to see what's going on while I'm back in the TARDIS cleaning.

Doctor: So I'm being followed by a robot?

Me: Not exactly...sort of.

Doctor: Oh come on! I hate robots. Unless of course they're tin dogs.

Me: Well deal with it.

URobot: All..on..s..y! 😃

Doctor: Hey! That's my line! Allons-y!

URobot: I'm opening TARDIS doors...and exploring.

Doctor: Not without me you aren't. Oh I'm going to get SuperiorGhost for this.

The doors creak open and URobot steps out into a pink light. The planet has three suns, one red and two white. They are almost right next to each other which causes the illusion of pink light.

URobot turns and looks left to see mountains that stretch up and up and up. The mountains are known for both their height and the fact that they are upside down. Entire cities are built on the very top of those mountains.

URobot then looks right and sees the crystal deserts of the planet. Parts of the desert are made of pure diamond, others are deep emerald, and still others are ruby red. The light that glimmers off of the desert shines out in rainbow colors filling the entire area.

URobot begins walking in that direction. Every step feels bouncy as if the planet wants you to move at a nice pace.

Doctor: This is fantastic! Do you like it?

URobot (Is you, looks like you, says what you say.) : [ ]

Doctor: How did he find this place? *the Doctor mutters to himself*

URobot has reached the desert and begins examining itself. Through URobot you see your self in every color of the rainbow and some colors that you didn't know existed. You can almost feel the vibrancy of the colors swarming about you.

Suddenly the crystal shatters underneath URobot. You fall into a lake of luminescence. The creatures swimming in it seem to be the only specs of darkness. URobot keeps falling and winds up on the other side of the planet.

URobot sees the Doctor beside itself.

Doctor: Well that was fun. You see, this is why I keep traveling. Places like this just call to me. Sure most of the time I'm running for my life and saving the world, but I take every moment carefully, so even while I'm scared to death I can still turn and think, Oh, that's beautiful.

You: [ ]

On this side of the planet the moon is dark purple, causing a black light effect. The white snowy ground turns a blueish-purple and glows as if it were neon.

Doctor: This is fascinating! The moon and the score compliment each other perfectly. Do you see that sea over there? Allons-y!

You: [ ]

----

Back at the TARDIS...

Me: I'm starting to regret this. My hands are getting raw!

TARDIS: *amused TARDIS noises*

----

Back at the planet's surface...

The sea was great if you could get past the fact that all the inhabitants were flying piranhas.

Doctor: Well that was fun! But I think we should get back to the TARDIS. Our day here is up by my calculations.

You: So what planet is this?

Doctor: Well, due to certain anomalies related to the number of visitors and the way the ground reacts to people it officially changes to the name of the most recent person to step foot on the planet. So, right now this planet is named, Y/N!

I'm sorry that this was kind of boring, I wanted to try and capture the awe that we might see if one of Doctor's trips went right. I did notice though, that it is really hard to make the Doctor funny when there's no danger, at least for me.