What's in your Wattpad library?

Me: Alrighty. *cracks knuckles and brushes hands together* It's been a while since I've done a tag. Hmm... wonder where Rules is.

Rules: I can't stay long, so I'm glad you only have one rule. Name the chapter you do the tag in what it is named above. Goodbye! *disappears and leaves behind a ticket to the Bermudas*

Me: I bet he's going to wish he had that! XD

Joe Fix (OC Smuggler from Star Wars the Old Republic: Grey haired, short, thin, cybernetics on his forehead and around his eyes): *appears* Why'd you call me here?

Me: I'm doing a tag!

Joe Fix: A what?

Me: Right...you're new to Wattpad. Basically I answer questions that other people asked me.

Joe Fix: I'm going to need a doctor after this, aren't I.

Me: Nope! I already called him!

Joe Fix: I'm frightened to use a doctor you called before I even got here. I've known you for maybe twenty seconds and I'm more worried for my safety than your mental health. Ten seconds ago it was your mental health.

Darthy: *appears* You don't know the half of it. And if you think he's sick, check out the one who infected him with Randomitus Contagion. *disappears*

Me: *rocks back and forth on toes* Anyway...let's start! *hands Joe a piece of paper* Here's your script!

Joe: Really? ... Fine. Ahem...Question 1: About how many books are in your library? [Dance like a chicken] *glares at me* I'm not doing that.

Me: Sorry, but that's Doofenshmirtz's special propaganda font, so you have no choice but to obey!

Joe: Noo! *starts doing the chicken dance*

Me: Don't worry! The Doctor is stuck doing the same! *opens the stealthed TARDIS door and reveals the Eleventh Doctor dancing like a chicken*

Joe: It's not nearly as bad for him. Just look at him, he's not bothered at all!

Me: Eh, oh well. Back to the question! I counted, probably messed up a few times, and I've added more books since then, so I'm rounding it to about 350 books. Not including the archive, I'm not even going to bother counting those right now.

Doctor: *reading from script* Question 2: What genre is the most common in your library? [Stop dancing and scream about flying monkeys] *glares at me* Whatever. THEY FLY AND THROW BANANAS AT US PEOPLE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Me: Hehe! 😀😅😂😆😝😅😂 Hmm, genre. Mostly fantasy, sci-fi, and fanfictions. Sorry, there is no overall one. Because I don't feel like counting again. XD

Joe: I challenge you to a game of Sabacc! If I win I can leave, if you win you can keep me here for the remainder of this sick game.

Me: Are you sure you want to do that?

Joe: No, nevermind. *reading from script* What book(s) in your Wattpad library are you currently reading? [Toss all your credits into the air!] *Glares* How dare you 😡

Me: Eh, you can pick them up later. I'm reading.....I'm trying to read...any books by any of my friends, I'm also trying to read Mutation (sequel to Experiment) by _pure_imagination_. It's a really good book and I'm loving it! Although I've been too busy to read everything I want to.

Doctor: My turn again?

Me: Don't worry guys! There are only a total of seven questions!

Doctor: Do any of them have to do with bowties? *reading from script* Do you keep your own works in your library? *looks up quickly* Hah! I skipped your stage directions!

Me: What stage directions?

Doctor the ones right here *looks down* [take us to Paris, France in the future] Oh you foxy little sneak! *takes us to future Paris, France*

Me: Hehe. Oh, if I keep torturing then this way it's going to come back and hurt me....oh well! I do keep some of my books that way, because it allows me to read them without accidentally editing them. I find it efficient. Ooh, we're on the Eiffel Tower!!!

Joe: *dejectedly reads the script* What is one book in your Wattpad library more people should read? [smirk at Me]

Me: What are you planning?

Joe: Nothing.

Me: You smirked.

Joe: It was a stage direction.

Me: I know. Anyway, one book would definitely be Experiment by _pure_imagination_. It has an amazing story and plotline! And the sequel, Mutation, is currently in progress!

Doctor: I refuse to do these lines!

Me: The next one involves a bowtie....

Doctor: Ooh, really!? *reading from script* What is one book you added to your library that you thought would be pretty good but it turned out to be awesome!? [fix your bowtie and cough at Joe]

Me: Again, definitely Experiment! You two are acting very shifty...

Joe: What is one book you have added to your Wattpad library that you have not started yet but are excited to read? [wink at the Doctor and head backstage]

Me: Where are you two going? I would have to say...well I've started a lot that I want to read, but the only one that I can find easily that fits the description is The Beast by stringslady. I haven't started it, yet. And it looks pretty neat! There might be others but, you know, 300+ books...

Doctor and Joe: *snickering*

Me: What's this? A new line on my script? *reading* [DANCE!!!! THROW YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE] No, no, nooooooooooo! How dare you two! I don't dance! Aargh!! *begins "dancing" "something"*

Joe and Doctor: Hahahahahahahaha! XD XP XD

Me: Noooooo! My own personalized story has turned against myself!

Myself: Really man? You broke a fine grammatical sentence to insert the word 'myself', and in turn calling me here based on the idea of your multiple personalities and points of view?

Me: Yep!!

Myself: Too bad, I'm going to let the characters do what they want with you. You shouldn't have tortured them! ;D

Me: Aargh! *dies of humiliation and lack of dancing skills*

My mind/universes/personalities: *die in response*

Game Over
Do you wish to respawn?

Click ' '

Me and all aforementioned things: *zoom back into existence and become alive again*

Me: Whew! *wipes sweat from brow* That was a doozy! Who's up for round two?

Everyone: *glares* Never.

¡El fin!

Tags:

Ahsokatanofangirl

BoldlyMysterious

Octopus_Uprising