welcome........to my MIND!

Me: Well that's Ood....I didn't call the TARDIS.

11th Doctor: Ello there! *falls face first on the threshold of the TARDIS*

Me: Oh no.

Ackemi: Should I check his health?

Me: No need, he's probably faking it, or he's actually hurt but will return in mere moments. Or he, well....go ahead. He has been on the ground for too long.

Ackemi: *walks over and places his hand over the Doctor's hearts, feeling with the Force. He seems to be just fine...there is a solid: Dun Dun Dun Dun...Dun Dun Dun Dun....Dun Dun Dun Dun. But...

Me: Aaagh! That sound, the drums! The Master! Aaah!

Ackemi: ...

Me: Sorry, need to control myself.

Doctor: *wakes up* Aaaand I'm back! *celebrates* Let me get my fez!

Me: I knew it.

Doctor: Why the long face?

Me: You almost had me. But I know your foul tricks.

Doctor: Fowl? Oh! Like turkey! By the way, the screwdriver does not do turkey, nothing does turkey come to think of it.

Me: *sighs in exasperation* Let's just move on, follow me to this large swirling portal. We are going to enter it and you will be inside my brain.

Doctor: Ooh I do so love brains! And yours sir, should be tasty!

Voices: Wait! We're coming too!

Me: My mind is going to be so crowded...

I: By the way, this is a parody of sorts of GodismyDD's Journey to the Center of the Brain. But with my brain instead. *disappears*

Me: Way to disclaim it. Oh well, yes it is! I originally started this chapter in August of 2017.

Ackemi: I see Pippin and Merry have decided to join us. As well as Kodiak, Legolas, Gimli, and Ghost.

Doctor: We are nine companions! *mumbles* Why did I say that?

Pippin: Great! Where are we going, again?

Me: ¡Ay caramba!

Doctor: We're all going through this swirling portal over here!

Ghost: Cool.

Everyone: *steps through*

Me: Ah, this is nice. I haven't visited this desktop in a while.

Doctor: Hey, that's my thing! Or, the TARDIS's, more accurately.

Ackemi: So, a rickety old tower house, twelve stories, and seven libraries, was that right?

Me: Yes, so glad you listened!

Kodiak: Sheesh, are you alright? It's raining outside and the sky is all gray and cloudy.

Me: Of course! That is my favorite weather to look out on!

Thunder: *booms*

Me: Mwaaahahaaa! Yes!!

Legolas, Gimli, Merry, and Pippin: *back away cautiously*

Pippin: Are you all sure he's quite sane?

Ackemi: I am positively sure that at this moment he is not.

Doctor: Wow, I'm surprised no one has remarked on this place not looking like a brain. Last time I did this most everyone was confused.

Me: Yes, well, the thing is...we all read that chapter, so everyone knew what to expect.