13

Me: I was tagged by stringslady to tell thirteen facts about me. Here are the rules:

Me: I feel like something is missing

Me: I feel like something is missing. Oh, and that's fact numero uno. I've got it! I'm not talking to a fictional character. Hmm, what about Scrooge? Yeah, I'll go with Scrooge.

Scrooge: *appears, looks at Christmas decorations* Bah! Humbug! Get me out of here Charles!

Charles Dickens: *writes Scrooge out of my story*

Me: Nevermind that idea. Maybe I'll try the Doctor!

Twelfth Doctor: *pops out of TARDIS* Sorry, I can't stay, this is Christmas time, I always have a frightening Christmas special with wacky enemies. I'm staying in the TARDIS this year!

Me: The producers will find a way around that you know.

Doctor: And maybe they won't! *disappears*

Me: It isn't even December yet! Why's everyone acting like its the day before? *quickly takes off Santa hat to avoid suspicion of association*

Me: Alright, one more try, Speedy Gonzales!

Speedy: Sí, sí! Vamenos! I'vegotallthestuffyouneedtohelpyoufinishthistag,sovamos!

Me: Okay, at least he's here! I'll just need to work out his speech...
Alright, fact two: I am bored.

Speedy: ¿Eres aburrido?

Me: Muy aburrido. Or at least I was before I started this tag!

Speedy: I see, I see. ¿Qué es numero tres?

Me: Facts are fun, but hard to come up with.

Speedy: Hard work is pretty hard for those with slow feet.

Me: Hey! Alright, catorce...I don't know anyone with quadruplets. Do you?

Speedy: I don't recall...

Me: Cinco! You don't see an elephant charging through your kitchen?! That means there is one, you aren't in the kitchen, therefore everything and nothing is occurring in it. Or so says one part of Quantum Theory.

Speedy: That's cheesy.

Me: Indeed. Seis! Speaking Spanish is fun!

Speedy: You just figured that out? Ayayayai! *facepalm*

Me: Siete! Me gusto numero siete!

Speedy: Eh, SuperiorGhost, why aren't you letting me speak en Español?

SuperiorGhost: Because I am giving Me a chance at it.

I: I is giving Me a chance. I haven't spoken this entire tag for the sake of Me! My silence has ende...

SuperiorGhost: *moves I into an alternate dimension*

Me: Fact ocho, that was loco. Strange. Wacky! Fact nueve: this is my second day working on this tag.

Speedy: I've been here that long? I need to run! *takes off at high speed* Arriba arriba, ándele!

Me: Hmm....fact diez. Only three more to go! Once! That does not say once, but once, en Español. Doce! The "number" of the latest Doctor, not counting War Doctor. Trece! The actual number of the most recent Doctor.

Darth Vader: You really weren't listing facts about yourself. I am not impressed.

Me: How'd you get here!?

SuperiorGhost: THE END!

Taggy time!:

MonsterCupcake61176

BEB273

Tolkienite3791

GodismyDD

JesusSaves17

(I won't force anyone to do this if they don't want to)