What Happens When You Listen to Your Whovian Cousin

Me: Hi there, I've just been watching Doctor Who and well...let's just say I'm as stuck to it as the Doctor to his companions.
Hey, I think I just heard a whoosh.

Ten: *Shows up in the T.A.R.D.I.S and pokes his head out the door.* What! Are you saying that you only just started? And you're already hooked. I need to talk to BBC, what are they doing?

Me: No, don't worry. I started a while back. Although it didn't take long for me to be drawn in.
Huh? Is that another T.A.R.D.I.S I hear?

Nine: *Shows up in the Tardis and pokes his head out.* Fantastic!

Ten: What?!? No, what are you doing here?

Nine: Oh, you don't remember this?

Ten: Well now I do, since you've gone and changed it all.

Me: Guys, I'm still here you know.

*Both Doctors turn toward me.* Hold on! (In unison)

Nine: (to Ten) I couldn't help but noticing, do I really look like that next?

Ten: Yes, why?

Nine: Oh, nothing. *Turns his head away and rocks on his heels whistling.*

Me: I don't know if this has happened before or not, but should two of the same Tardis be in such close proximity? I know enough that you two are outside of the normal laws of time, but a time machine probably has its own laws.

Ten: Hmm, he's a thinker isn't he, Nine?

Nine: Yes he is, and he has a point. We probably shouldn't stay much longer.

Me: He doesn't like being called 'he'. I have a name.

Ten: And what would that be?

Me: You can call me SuperiorGhost. And please hurry up, I'd really prefer to not have anymore paradoxes. There are already two doctors arguing with each other, each with a Tardis and in the middle of Gotham City. And Batman's on his way.

Ten: Alright, I'm leaving. Normally my fans aren't so pushy to get rid of me. *Goes back inside Tardis and begins disappearing.*

Nine: Me too?

Me: Well, even though you're my favorite Doctor as of yet...I'm afraid so. It wouldn't be good for you to interact with Batman. I don't even know how you two found this place.

Nine: Brilliant. Just brilliant. (Sarcasm)

Me: Oh don't talk like that. I would be just fine with seeing you in your dimension.

I: Yes, I would indeed.

Nine: What is this?

Me: Nothing really, just another one of my personalities.

Nine: You're madder than me! Good bye! *Returns to Tardis and disappears.*

----

In Nine's Tardis...
Nine: Blast. I'm not ginger.

----

Back in Gotham...

Batman: *Appears in the alley shadows behind me* SuperiorGhost? Why did you call me here?

Me: Good, you're here. I wanted to have a chat with you, Bruce...

Mwhahaha...

It really didn't take long for me to get stuck on Doctor Who. How about you?

Thanks for reading!