The Ever-Morphing Tag

I was tagged by JesusSaves17 (Twice! I'll do your other tags in another chapter.) and GodismyDD (twice!) with my previous morphing tag. It's fun because there are always new questions!

Rules:
1) You must answer each question and the tag should be done in a chapter of its own.
2) Everytime you are tagged, you add a question to be answered.
3) If you have been tagged before only answer the new questions (so no need to number them)
4) At the end of the chapter tag anyone you want and document the number of questions currently in the tag.

Q1: What is your secret identity?

SuperiorGhost: I made that one, but forgot to answer it. I'm an author of things that most will reject, a Time-Lord, elf, Jedi, and adopted son of God!

Q2: Would you rather be a sheep or a sloth.

Me: I'd have to go with a sheep. Since I'm already a sheep, and the Lord is my Shepherd!

Q3: Where are you, right now, as you are reading this?

Me: My secret training fortress under my Batcave.

Q3: ???

Q4: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Me: There is an official answer for this...but I want to say something else to break the chain:
A woodchuck wouldn't chuck wood for weeks if a it saw is shadow after coming out of its hole.

Q5: Your are walking down the street and you see a dog drowning in a canal on the side of said street. Your boss had told you that if you are late one more time, he'll fire you. Do you take the time to save the dog's life? Why or why not?

Me: That's a long one, so I'll give a long answer. Okay, I would save the dog. I'm not going to let Someone Else get all the glory! Because then no one is responsible for saving the dog. Also I'm really fast and maybe the shelter is on the way to my job? BTW, I might become my own boss so....

Q6: DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?

Me: Oh the HUMANITY of it all! No! A thousand times no!

Maybe tomorrow, if it snowed. ^_^

Q7: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM COTTON-EYED JOE?

Me: I came from all sorts of places, and don't get me started on everywhere I've gone in books!

I: Indeed!

Q7: WHERE DID YOU COME FROM COTTON-EYED JOE?

Me: Oh, I thought you were talking to me...

Q8: I don't exiiiiiiiiisssst!

Me: You're about to! Question 8: What is your favorite emoji and/or special character?
Mine are ? and -_-

SuperiorGhost: Well then, that was interesting. The end!

There are now 8 questions!
Taggy taffy section (these tags stick!):

GodismyDD

JesusSaves17

BEB273

MonsterCupcake61176

stringslady

(None of you have to do this if you don't want to)