Star Wars Perspectives

The Sith saw that the Galaxy was strange and corrupt, so they increased their power by any means as a way to adapt and remain on top. Killing was merely a necessary institution.

The Jedi saw the Force as a wonderful entity that gave them the right to protect the Galaxy by nearly any means they thought was justified, and that was how the Jedi adapted and kept fairly steady in a place of power. Power, or the search for it, was justified in this manner.

The ordinary citizen of the Galaxy saw the Jedi, and they saw the Sith, but they also saw themselves. And they saw themselves as caught in between the warring ideologies with no hope of escaping it. Each individual adapted in their own way, but they all recognized the Force users as threats to the common man. Maybe they chose the Jedi as an ally, or the Sith; but truthfully, those that still cared, wished that neither existed.

And you, you saw it all and drew your own conclusions (which I'd very much like to hear! XD).

Well that was random... And I honestly did not expect it to turn into a Star Wars Theory about how the ordinary person felt about everything...but I don't really feel like fully developing the idea at the moment.

Anyway...thank you all for reading, supporting, and enjoying! Really, I mean it!