When you're feeling down (this is especially for those that are)

Please, if you are feeling down, just watch the video (maybe) and read these verses. A little Jesus won't hurt nobody.

"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed."
-Deuteronomy 31:8

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
-Lamentations 3:22-23

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
-Psalm 46:1

"He sets on high those who are lowly, and those who mourn are lifted to safety."
-Job 5:11

"If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night,' even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you."
-Psalm 139:11-12

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
-Psalm 23:4

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."
-John 14:27

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
-John 16:33

Just know that you're gonna get back up again. God is here for you, and so am I.