Six Heroes

I was tagged by GadSul to do this one!

I'm super excited to do this one for some reason, so let's get going!

Qui-Gon Jinn: GadSul, you have fed the beast. This guy is mad.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (padawan): Finally! You admit that a being of the universe is actually crazy! Haha! I'm posting this on the HoloNet!

Old Ben Kenobi: I was so young...and immature.

Me: Alright guys, settle down. I'm going to do the tag now. First up I would choose....Yoda.

Yoda: Old, I am, choose me regardless, you would?

Me: Yep! With age comes wisdom and you are a master of all forms of lightsaber combat! Plus you are extremely powerful in the Force, who wouldn't want you on their team?

Yoda: Hrmm, a Skywalker you would not pick? Much stronger in the Force, they are.

Me: No, you. Yoda, I choose you. Now join my team of intergalactic protector/warrior/negotiators if you please. Next....hmm...

Yoda: My line, that is!

Me: Hmm....Obi-Wan Kenobi. I know, I already have a Jedi, but he's amazing as well. Yoda and Kenobi would make an awesome team-up.

Kenobi (Clone Wars era): I am honored.

Me: Now...Gandalf!

Gandalf: Rinion...with me, Yoda, and Kenobi, would you not think there is too much wisdom on this team? I am aware that wisdom is a powerful and wonderful tool, but you are causing me to have second thoughts.

Rinion: You should be referring to Me, not I. Oh, I've done it...Wargs help me!

Me: Heeeheheeeehahahaaaahaaa!

I: You have haven't you!

You: Yep!

Rinion: Oh no.

Me: Anywho, back to the tag. For our fourth member I choose... Oh, I'm running out of easy choices...err...Tom or Batman or the Doctor...

Tom Bombadil, Batman, and the Doctor: *arch eyebrows*

Me: You're right, my team shouldn't be overpowered; I'll tone it down a bit. I'll go with...Spider-Man!

Spider-Man: *swings into sight* You called?

Tom, Batman, and the Doctor: *glares*

Me: I know, I know...he's really strong too. But the tag said I could pick anyone!

Tag: *facepalms*

Spider-Man: Besides, who wouldn't want their favorite friendly neighborhood Spider-Man on their team!?

Me: Precisely! Now for the most powerful companion to join this team....

....

Reader: We're waiting....

My team: Us too...

Me: Shhh....heheheh....

Jar. Jar. Binks.

Dun...dun..duuuuuuunnn!

Jar Jar Binks: Meesa?

----

Here's the team again if you got lost:
1. Yoda
2. Obi-Wan Kenobi
3. Gandalf
4. Spider-Man
5. Jar Jar Binks

Of course, if I had more spaces available I would exploit them to full potential. Well...there we go!

I will now tag a few people:

CommanderDiamondShot

GodismyDD

JesusSaves17

BoldlyMysterious

Note: This is completely optional and I won't pester you about not doing it.