This is really late: Happy Birthday Wattpad!

The air is Aged as you step up to the front doors of the Dormitory. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in TARDIS blueLobster font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by Aragorn to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, Reading and Casserole will be plentiful. We do hope to see your Random face there. November 22nd, 2016 at Twilight. Please dress in your best Jordo's shoes (Adventures in Odyssey pun) and don't forget your Unfinished book for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with a Reeeeeroooreeeeeerooooooowoooowoooowooo.

You're surprised to see Kit Fisto standing there in the flesh, all Ravenous and Destitute (what?!). You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to them right now, so you scurry inside like a(n) Woodchuck and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with them later on over Turkey.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already Flying wildly on the dancefloor.

Creed plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Sword of Isildur. You had always liked Batman and Spiderman (not a ship, I don't do ships) so you're not entirely surprised to see them Joking together in the corner. 

C.S Lewis and GodismyDD are having a rap battle in the centre of the room, while several Multi-Fandomnity are gushing over the latest update of Just Writing Randomness on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like Middle-Earth on Gallifrey in the middle of Christmas and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!" 

A/N: This was a mad lib type thing that Wattpad did. You can put in your own words or have them do it randomly. You can find the link on the Wattpad updates book.