TJ Perkins

You werent having the best day in the world, first you woke up late then discovered you didn't have any hot water. When you got to work you where given a full list of things to do for the day, something that you never looked forward to. But that all didn't matter when you had a chance to open your phone and say that you'd been snapchated by your boyfriend TJ.

"Oh i wonder what this is?" You ask yourself as you click the notification and launch the app. You're immediately graced with your boyfriends dashing smile and smile yourself. The caption reads. "Miss me? Yeah....you missed me.." You cant help but giggle and snap a photo of yourself and send one back. "Who me? Nah not a bit." It reads. You send it and get back to work on some papers you have.

A while later your boss comes in to check on you, you're looking at your phone when he walks in and you look up in shame.

"Aren't you suppose to be working right now?" He asks as he looks down at you. You are about to squeak out an answer when he chuckles. "I'm just messing with you, you can go on lunch break now if you want." He tells you with a smile.

He then leaves and you sigh with relief and pick your phone back up to see a new snapchat, you open it up and look at a photo from the gym. "Lifting your weight cuz i miss you." It reads. You audibly "Ahh that dork." Then proceed to snap a pic of your food and send one back. "Food is my now replacement for you." is the caption this time.

Just as you send it the door opens and your friend f/n walks in with a smile.

"What are you smiling at?" She asks as she plops down in a chair.

"What? Oh TJ just snap-chatted me is all." You reply as you fork over your phone to show her. She takes her phone and shakes her head.

"See why cant i have a boyfriend that hot and nerdy at the same time like you." She asks jokingly.

"Ahh f/n, don't worry you'll find one eventually." You tease her playfully. You both giggle and eat lunch in your office together. "So." You ask her. "I heard that you where thinking about hitting up Josh from downstairs, he's hot." You tell her.

"Yeah maybe i don't know that, he's way out of my league." F/n replies with her mouth half full of food. You giggle at this.

"No he's not, you should go talk to him on your next break." You encourage her. She looks at you and swallows then nods her head.

"Yeah maybe i will." She smiles.

You fist pump the air and clean up from lunch, after it's all cleaned you go back to working on papers. After a while though you cant help but check your snap again. A smile spreads on your face when you see another one from TJ. "Home alone is boring without you." It reads with him posing shirtless on his couch. You giggle and snap him back. "You think your so hot don't you? Teasing me with that pic." You hit send and wait.

After you hit send you go back to work, but something in the back of your mind tells you that you have made a grave mistake. Sure enough a while later your phone buzzes and you cant help but check it. "Oh like this." The snap reads with TJ posing now with less clothing now. "Or this?" Another comes through. Each time a snap comes through the photo gets more provocative, you cant help but love every one of them. "I'm working you perv." You send one back as a joke.

After sending it you try to get back to work, but with those photos in the back of your mind you cant seem to get any work done.

"Dammit TJ." You curse under your breath and grab your phone.

"I'm distracted and cant get any work done thanks." You snap him quickly. He replies almost instantly in his underwear again. "I'm distracting? Which part?" It reads. A shit eating grin plastered on his dumb face. "God i hate you." You snap him back. He replies again this time with just his face. "You know you love me." It reads.

You don't reply with time because you know it's true, you love your dorky boyfriend more than anything else in this world. Even if he does have a bad habit of not letting you get any work done.