Pete Dunne

You walked into the parking lot of the stadium with your suitcase dragging behind you, it was the middle of the day and already freezing cold out, of course it was the middle of December so it was expected to be cold. You hurried down the isles of black cars clutching a paper in hand with the number 14 on it, that was the car you'd be using to get to the next town along with whoever you'd be car pooling with that night. You didn't wanna be late so you'd forgot to ask who you'd be driving with that night. As soon as you reached the car with the 14 sticker on it you sighed in relief, the keys sat in the drivers seat so you opened the door and opened up the trunk, you where in the middle of packing it away when you heard someone groan behind you.

"Ugh." You heard behind you, you dropped the bag in the trunk and looked behind you to see Pete Dunne walking your way. You smirked and waved at him.

"Well well well, looks like you're stuck with me for the night Dunne." You smirk as he walks up to you with an annoyed look on his face.

"Great, i had hoped this would be a peaceful drive but looks like that's ruined." He teases you as he strolls up with his own bags. "Be a babe and put these in the trunk." He tells you.

"Ha." You grin. "Get of your ass and do it yourself pretty boy." You tell him as you purposely shut the trunk before moving out of the way.

"Oh so you think i'm pretty?" Pete replies as he slides past you to the drivers seat and opens the trunk again.

"Yeah pretty annoying." You smirk as you walk over to the passenger side of the car and open the door. "You're driving first to." You inform him as you climb in and turn the key in the ignition.

Once the cars on you turn on the heater on account you can barley feel your nose on your face, as you sit and warm up the trunk clicks shut and the drivers door opens up. Pete climbs in and sits still for a moment to warm up a little.

"I thought that you didn't get cold?" Pete teases you.

"Would you happen to think that because i'm hot?" You ask him as you rub your hands on your legs to warm them a bit.

"No it's because you're most definitely from hell." Pete replies.

"Ahh thanks." You tease him.

Pete smirks and pulls out of the parking lot and onto the road, after a bit of silence you pull out your phone and mess around for a bit, after that gets boring you switch on the radio for a bit.

"I didn't know you liked cheesy pop songs." Pete admits as the radio plays some song by Ed Sheeran.

"I don't usually but this is the only station that comes in out here." You reply as you gesture to the window where tree's go by in blurs of white from all the snow. "Besides some of these songs are alright." You tell him.

"Oh yeah?" Pete replies. "Name one." He challenges you.

You sit in silence for a moment and try to think of one Pete might think is at least alright, all of a sudden one starts to play on the radio.

"This one for instance." You point to the radio. Pete looks at you as you start to sing along to the radio as it plays. "Havana, ooh na-na (ay) Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay) He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na All of my heart is in Havana (ay) There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh) Havana, ooh na-na (uh) He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?" (uh) (When he came in the room) He said there's a lot of girls I can do with (uh) (But I can't without you) I'm doin' forever in a minute (hey) (That summer night in June) And papa says he got malo in him (uh) He got me feeling' like." You knew the song by heart from the minute it came out.

"Alright alright." Pete gets you to stop singing. "I guess it's alright." He nods reluctantly.

"See some songs arent pop garbage, now come on lighten up a but Dunne." You tell him as your hand grazes him arm lightly.

"Hey i'm a joy to be around." He protests.

"Ha yeah sure, not around me." You giggle.

"That's because you're no fun." He replies.

"Hey ill have you know i'm excellent company." You scold him.

"Mhm, to look at maybe." Pete absentmindedly replies.

"Oh so you do think i'm hot?" You ask him with a smirk.

"I what no." He stutters. "Just tell me where we are." He tells you as he point to GPS by your leg.

You grin and look down at the screen then back at Pete, he looks at you then back to the road.

"Well?" He asks.

"Umm still about 2 or three hours out." You tell him as you look out the window to the snow now starting to come down.

Around an hour or so later the snow picks up to much so you and Pete are forced to pull over on the side of the road along with a few other cars, all goes well until the temperature in the car starts to drop rapidly.

"Fffffffuck it's freezing in here." You complain as you hug yourself.

"Well considering we're in the middle of a snowstorm yeah it's cold." Pete shivers back at you.

You roll your eyes at him and try to sink further down into your seat, out of the corner of your eye you can see him freezing worse than you are.

"You know we can share this blanket." You offer him the blanket your covered up in.

"Nah i'm fine." He waves you off.

Frustrated you shake your head and snuggle into the blanket. A bit later you glance over at pete and his very red face as he practically vibrates in his seat from shivering. You sigh and slide into his lap with one swift movement.

"What the hell?" He asks as his arms shoot up as you slide into his lap.

"Just shut up and suck it up." You warn him as you grab his arms and pull them down into the blanket. "I'm sure you''' thank me later when you realize i'm saving your ass from catching hypothermia." You tell him as you settle into the seat.

"You know if you wanted to get closer to me all you had to do was ask." Pete smirks after a few minutes of silence.

"Pffft, shut up Dunne, and just so you know you are the coldest person I've ever cuddles with in my life." You inform him as your body shivers against his cool skin.

"Well i think I've got an idea of how to warm us up." He smirks.

You look at him weird not knowing what he meant at first, then you smack his arm lightly when you come to realize what he meant.

"Oh grow up Dunne, i'm so not making out with you in this car." You tell him. But when you glance out the window as the snow picks up and ice forms on the window you know it's just going to get colder. " I swear if you cold ass hands roam anywhere they aren't suppose to be i'll break your hand." You warn him.

"Oh trust me they wont be cold for long." Pete smirks as he pulls you closer by the loops of your jeans.

You hated to admit it but not ten minutes with Pete pressed up against you under that blanket you almost felt like sweating, the cold air no longer affected your warm skin.

"Told you so." Pete smirks as you take a break to breath some much needed air.

"Oh be quiet." You tell him as you breath heavily. "And i hope to god you don't have a girlfriend because frankly that's just low Dunne." You tell him.

"Oh i do." Pete grins at you. You go to hit him and move but he holds you down and chuckles. "And she's currently sitting on my lap." He finishes.

"Jerk." You giggle as you lightly slap his arm.

"Hey it was worth it, you make the cutest faces." He tells you.

You shake your head and look out the window, by the looks of it you'll be stuck on the side of the road for another hour or so.

"Well we've got time to kill, round two?" Pete suggests with a smirk.