Mark Andrews

You stood at the door of the arena, today was the first day of the UK championship. You where working with Triple H with commentary and taking care of the compeditors. You took a breathe and walked into arena, you instantly spotted Hunter across the room talking to a short dude in a maroon shirt. You went to walk over to the pair when you bumped into someone.

"Ouch." You groan as you fall.

You look up to see a tall blonde dude looking at you worried, he reaches down and pulls you up of the floor. You smile and brush some dust off your shoulder.

"Im so sorry mam I didn't see you there. Are you alright?" The man asks while quickly looking you over.

"Yeah im fine." You reply fixing your shirt.

You smile and shake the guys hand, he smiles back and hands you the hat that fell of your head. You take the hat from him and set it back on your head.

"Thanks for saving my hat, names Y/n." You tell the guy

"Cool and my names Mark by the way." Mark replies.
You nod and walk back over to Hunter. When you get their he greets you with a smile and walks you off to the side of the wall.
"Good to have you here y/n, I won't be around much due to some work but I trust you'll do a good job looking after these boys.