Xavier Woods

Xavier stood in the hall leaning against the wall, you stood opposite of him eyes sparkling as you went on about your match with Alexa Bliss at payback, he stood and smiled wide loving the way you talked so passionately. He also hated it ay the same time, your where so beautiful to him. Your smile , your eyes , your charisma. Especially the way you bit your lip when you where thinking or something was awkward.
"I'm just so exited about my match I can't wait a whole week." You said excitedly.
Xavier smiled and nodded his head, he could listen to you talk all day, you where just friends though and that made it hard.
"Yeah mhm nice." He faked knowing what you had just said.
He took one look and knew what you where about to do, his mind screamed at you not to, not to put him through this torture. You did it anyway, not knowing what to say you sunk your teeth into your bottom lip. Xavier clenched his fists as he did his best to avoid looking at your lips, he pushed all the thoughts he had back as the intercom beeped on.
"Y/n styles to the guillera." It cracked.
You said goodbye and headed down the hallway, as soon as you left Xavier let out a sigh and shook his head. Just as he turned to leave your friend Sami Zayn walked up to him.
"Wow you got it bad dude." He commented laughing a bit.
"Is it really that obvious?" Xavier asked worried that you noticed.
"Not to her, but I can tell dude. You should tell her how you feel man, before someone else does." Sami warned nodding his head in the direction of Baron Corbin walking down the hall.
Xavier looked at Baron then his smile faded, he quickly said a goodbye and ducked down the hall to the guillera. He was to late when he got there, you stood on the ramp talking with Corbin. Xavier stood and listened.
"So do you wanna maybe go out, I really like you was just trying to work up the courage to tell you." He spoke a hand on his neck.
"Oh hell no." Xavier whispered under his breath, no man was gonna steal his girl.
Xavier jumped out from behind the box and strided over to Corbin.
"Get lost lone wolf, you work alone." Xavier warned, causing Baron to look at him.
"Watch it unicorn boy." Corbin warned.
You tried to interject yourself in the conflict but Corbin pushed you back, upon seeing this Xavier went off.
"Don't shove her." He yelled.
"What are you gonna do about it." Corbin replied smiling.
Xavier went to tackle baron but was met with a fist to the jaw, he fell to the floor and heard the faint sound of his name before everything faded to black.
Xavier woke up with a pain in his jaw and a headache from the bright lights, he sat up and turned to see you sitting by him.
"Y/n, are you alright?" He asked looking for bandages on your arm.
"I'm fine Xavier, just a bruise." You reply pointing to a bruise on your arm.
Xavier jumped up and looks at it then scans the room, angry he sits up fully and gets to his feet.
"Wheres Corbin, he needs to be taught how to respect pretty girls." He snarled angry.
You chuckles and grabbed Xavier's arms pushing him back to the table, he calmed down and shot a look to you, you where biting your lip again.
"You've got to stop doing that." He tells you while looking at his shoes.
"Do what?" You reply with a confused look.
"Biting your lip, I'm gonna end up doing something stupid and it'll be your fault." He warns with a smile.
"Like try to fight a guy twice as big as you?" You reply with a smirk.
Xavier nods his head with a chuckle and looks at you, your looking at the bruise on his jaw.
"Does it hurt?" You ask tracing a thumb over it.
"A bit." He replies.
"Well here." You say as you place a kiss to his jaw where the bruise is.
Xavier goes wide eyed for a second then a smirk plays on his face, the pain in his head fades.
"You know my lips hurt to." He tells you staring at your own.
You smile and place a kiss on his lips, only this time he kisses back.