Baron Corbin

If someone was asked to give a word to describe you innocent would be that word. Now at first glance that would be true, you and your curly hair and delicate dresses definetly gave off an innocent vibe. But this just wasn't the case, the truth was you where far from some innocent flower that couldn't handle a dangerous situation. But no one needed to know that did they?
You walked down the hall on your way to the catering room, your light blue dress swayd at your knees and you walked while looking at your phone. Soon enough the inevidable happened and you ran into a body and dropped your phone, you looked up to see WWE's resident bad ass Baron Corbin.
"Sorry." You mumbled bending down to grab your phone from the floor.
"No worries babe, it was an accident." Baron replied suprising you a bit.
Baron Corbin wasn't one to apologize for well anything. You nodded and quickly walked off before he changed his mind about being nice to you. When you finally got to the catering room you spotted your friend Xavier eating at a table and joined him.
"Hey y/n there you are, what took you so long?" Xavier asked as you sat down next to him.
"Sorry im late, ran into baron corbin literally." You reply stealing his water from the table.
"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Xavier asked frantically as he looked you over.
You giggled a it as his hands moved rapidly over you, you pushed him off and settled down a bit.
"That's just the thing, he was actually nice to me." You tell him a bit uneasy.
Usually if corbin was being nice to someone that meant he was planning something, and those plans never really worked out for the person he was being nice to. Xavier went wide eyed and nodded his head, he pulled you close and scanned the room for corbin.
"Well you know what that means. Youll be staying next to me and the boys for the rest of the night and your sure as hell not going anywhere without one of us." Xavier stated pulling out his phone.
"Xavier." You whined "I'm a big girl and can take care of myself."
Xavier shakes his head in disagreement, no way he's letting you out of his sight when Baron Corbin's plotting against you. You spend the majority of the night trying to escape your best friend, your making your latest attempt at freedom when Xavier's given a match card. Him and big e agianst Corbin and a partner.
"Your coming to ringside and so we can watch you, kofi's gone today so keep an eye out for Corbin." Xavier tells you as he throws on his ring gear.
You sigh knowing that Xavier won't let you leave his side, you slip on some ring gear and head down to the ramp with him. You and the boys get to the ring last and walk right by Corbin and Kevin Owens, as you pass him you could swear Corbin winks at you.
"Be safe n/n, one of us will watch you." Xavier tells you.
You stand by the corner and watch the match, every once in a while Corbin shoots you a smile from across the ring. The match gets a turn around and Xavier and E are both after Kevin, Corbin slips to your side of the ring.
"Something you need Baron?" You ask with a smile.
"Nope just enjoying the view." Baron replies looking you over.
You can't help but smile, turn it clicks he flirting with you. You turn to face him and shake your head.
"Never thought I'd see the day Baron Corbin flirted with me, what's your end game?"
"I was thinking diner and a movie maybe?" Baron tells you as he starts to walk off.
"Deal." You reply quickly.