Seth Rollins

"That's bullshit." You complain to Shane as you cross your arms.

"It's a fair trade y/n, we need Stroman and Curt needs a new girl for Raw." Shane replies calmly.

You shake you head followed by a roll of your eyes then storm out the door angry.

"I can't believe this." You fume aloud as you walk down the hallway.

"Hey babe what brings... " Baron Corbin starts before you interupt him.

"Not in the mood asswad." You snap at him.

Corbin takes a step back and throws his hands up in defense, you look at him then continue on your way. Your angry rampage takes you to the gym where you find your buddy Chad Gable.

"Hey n/n, you look pissed." He instantly says as you walk up and plop down next to him. "Who pissed you off?"

"Shane." You reply sourly. "He traded me to Raw for Stroman."

Chad looks at you with a frown, first he lost Jason now you?

"Damn it." He breathes. "I just lost Jason and now I'm loosing you?"

"Yeah sorry Gable." You tell him now that you've calmed down a bit.

Chad waves it off and a smile spreads on his face, you give him a weird look and he smiles wider.

"The Shields on Raw you know." He reminds you. "That means Rollins is there." He smiles.

You reflect his smile at the mention of Seth Rollins, your crush for a while now. He was just your type, mean in the ring but a total nerd in real life.

"Hmm maybe the shield could use a girl member." You smile.

"Maybe." Chad replies.

You hug him as thanks for listening to you then go back to turn hotel and pack for the brand change. The next night you walk in to arena where raw is being held and immediately go to find Curt.

"Ah y/n." The general manager greets you with a smile. "Good to have you here. Feel free to look around and make friends." He tells you.

You nod and head out to the backstage area, a few people regonize you and say hello. All in all your lonely as you pass through the halls, your mood quickly changes however when you spot a certain someone leaning against the wall talking to Dean Ambrose. You walk over and introduce yourself to the two men.

"And who might you be?" Dean asks as you waltz over to them.

"Names y/n I'm the trade Angle made for Stroman." You introduce yourself with a grin.

"Ah well at least your prettier." Seth smirks. "I assume you're a trouble maker?" He asks as he looks you up and down.

"I guess you'll just have to find out." You reply.

And with that you walk off and turn the corner, your satisfied with your first encounter with Curts number one team.

"Wow she looks like a piece of work." Dean comments as soon as you disappear.

"Yeah a hot piece of work." Seth replies as he glances down the Hall. "Maybe we should keep an eye on her. "

Later that night your bored from not having a match booked so naturally you go looking for trouble, you find it in the Mix and his enterouge.

"Well hello there." You coo as you reach the men.

"What do you want? I don't do fangirls." Miz replies thinking your after him.

"Alright." You reply blankly. "I'm not talking to you, I was referring to him." You say as you point to Curtis Axle.

"Me?" Axle replies looking a bit shocked.

"Him?" Miz adds seeming a bit offended.

You nod and push past Miz and walk over to Curtis.

"I'm here looking for a guy that can actually pull of a suit. You look good." You compliment him while insulting Miz.

You can see him irratitatd out of the corner of your eye and smirk.

"Well I've gotta run but nice seeing ya Axle." You wink as you walk off.

"What the hell?" Miz and Bo ask in unison.

Curtis just smiles and shakes his head.

A few weeks go by and your feeding Axle in the palm of your hand, which in turn knocks him and Miz off their game making it all the much easier for Seth and Dean to gain wins against them.

"Hello Deano." You coo as you slide next to him.

"Y/n." He replies.  "Rollins will be here in a second."

"Good." You reply. "I've got some news for him."

Sure enough Seth exits the locker room and walks up to you with a smile.

"There she is." He smiles as he pulls you in for a hug.

"Hey watch it man, Axle might see you." You tease him.

He chuckles and you go to kiss him when you hear a gasp and look behind you.

"I knew it." Curtis whines as he spots you and Seth.

He takes off and you giggle to yourself.

"Whoops, looks like our secrets out babe." You giggle.

"Oh well, that just means I can do this on camera." Seth smirks as he kisses you.

This earns a gag from dean.

"Come on you two we've got a match." He reminds you both.