Dean Ambrose

Everything was fine. You couldnt be happier. Great career as a RAW assistant manager , in good health , boyfriend of three years that loved you. At least thats what you thought. That perfect world all came crashing down in one night.

You walked into the staples arena with a smile on your face, tonight was going to be good you could just tell. You passed through the halls and greeted all that you saw.

"Hey Braun." You smiled as you passed the giant.

"Hey y/n." He replied happily.

You where on your way to the office when you suddenly decided to suprise your boyfriend Dean knowing he had a match in just a little while. With a smile on your face you skipped down the hall and stopped at the door at the end of the hall.

"Dean." You called giving him time to cover himself if he needed, not that it really mattered. "Just came by to say..." You started to say as you opened the door.

You stopped mid sentence to look at what you saw in front of you not comoletely believing it. Standing in front of you was dean, your boyfriend of three years, half naked next to Alexa Bliss.

"Y/n babe." Dean started as you stood still.

You could feel a pit in your stomach and a burning in the back if your throat, your eyes burned slightly as you slowly turned to leave.

"Y/n baby wait." Dean called after you as he stepped your way.

"Dont." You replied coldly showing almost no emotion.

You looked him in those steel blue eyes one last time before you took off leaving him behind. With tears blurring your vision slightly as they silently fell down your face you made your way to your cousins locker room a few halls away. As you came to the door you knocked once barely even making a sound as your knuckles hit the wood of the door.

"Who? Y/n?" A voice asked as the door swung open lightly.

You felt a pair of arms grab you by the hand and pull you inside the room, you could see the faint color of your gigner cousins hair as you sat down.

"Take your time n/n i've got all night." Sami assured you knowing you needed time to talk.

The two of you sat in silence for a while. After a bit your tears dried and where replaced with rage, your puffy eyes now shining with rage.

"He cheated on me." You state as you look up at your cousin with a tear stained face.

"Who? Dean?" Sami replied looking at you. "With who?"

"Alexa Bliss." You reply anger in your voice at the blonde.

Sami shook his head not believing what he was hearing. He'd just talked to dean not but a few days ago about him proposing to you now this.

"I cant believe this." Sami replied shaking his head. "Im so sorry y/n."

"Its fine sami, im gonna go talk to him. I need to know why he did it." You decide as you stand up.

Sami stands up with you and sets his hands on your shoulders.

"You sure thats a good idea?" He asked

"Yeah im sure." You reply as you walk to the door.

You slide open the door and are about to walk out when you run into a chest,  breathing in as you do you know exactly who it is. You step back to see Dean looking at you, his eyes look slightly red like he was high. Or more likely like he had been crying.

"Dean." You speak in a monotone voice.

"Y/n baby listen to me it wasnt what it looked like i swear." He begs.

"I don't wanna hear it dean." You reply stepping back into sami's locker room.

"Baby please." He pleads. "Sami help me out man." He begs the ginger. "Baby alexa was helping me practice for this."

You watch as dean pulls a black box out of his pocket and shows you it, its an engagement ring.

"She was helping me rehearse and spilled her water on my shirt and shorts thats all i swear." He explains as he looks at you.

"You swear it?" You reply.

Seeing him on his knee's holding that ring, all the rage and sadness fades away. Its something about the way he's looking at you.

"I-i guess i beleive you." You reply a small smile creeping on your lips.

"Thank you baby thank you. So does that mean you'll marry me?" He asks with hope in his blue eyes.

"Of course i will." You reply hugging him tightly.

Sami watches from the doorway with a smile on his face. Dean lets you go and slips the ring on your finger before cupping your face in his hands and pressing his lips to yours.

"I love you." He mumbles into the kiss.

"I love you to."