Dean Ambrose

Being the daughter of Shane McMahon wrestling was in your blood. This also meant that you had a rebelious side that even your dad couldnt handle.
"Dad."
"Yeah n/n?"
"Im going out be back later."
You ran out the office door before Shane could say anything. The performance center was right across the lot. Walking in you took in the scent of sweat and blood. You made your way over to one of the trainers and said hi to some of the NXT kids. Bored you walked down the halls to the locker rooms.
"Hey princess, what is Shane's daughter doing back here?"
It was Dean ambrose backed by his sheild buddys. You wouldnt lie, he was damn attractive. And being the bad boy of the group he had your eye.
"Sup Deano. And I'm aloud to be where ever I want. All access pass."
You point to the pass hanging around your neck. Dean smirks.
"Well princess, I'd get a move on. Dangerous back here."
You smirk and chuckle taking a step towards Dean.
"I'm not scared of you Dean."
"Oh fiesty. I like it." Dean replies stepping to you.
A stare off insues before Seth drags Dean away. You smiled and walked back to the lockers. Later that day you walked down the hall and ran into Dean again.
"I thought only superstars came back here princess?"
"Well I don't do well with authority so."
Dean was about to reply when Shane walked by.
"Ambrose keep you and your boys away from my daughter." Then he walked off.
You stayed right where you where.
"Didn't dad just say to leave princess?"
"So, like I said. No one tells me what to do."
"Hmm I like that."
Seth and Roman dragged Dean off and you went back to the office. Shane and Stephanie where there waiting.
"N/n sweety we need to talk."
"About?" You reply innocently.
"Its about the sheild." Stephanie blurted.
"Baby there no good, a bad influence on you."
You rolled your eyes and sat down. Later that night you sat in the main office when the sheild came barging in. You looked at Dean dressed in his tight shirt and boots with the US title hanging around his waist. He looked back at you and gave a wicked smile.
"What do you want?" Stephanie asked annoyed.
"We want a match tonight and you know what happens if you don't give us what we want."
"Oh yeah." Stephanie challenged.
With one swift movement Dean swept you up and carried you out of the room with Roman and Seth behind him.
"Umm excuse me, I didn't agree to a kidnapping."
"Its for your own good sugar." Dean replied
Once they got to there spot Dean put you down and you sat in a chair.
"You'll collateral, daddy will do anything to get back his little girl. Willing to play along?"
"Oh most definitely Mr Ambrose." You reply.
A while later Seth points a camera at you, you throw on a fake scared face.
"Dad give them what they want. If you do then they'll let me go."
A single tear ran down your cheek as the camera turned off. Almost immediately the demands where met. Seth walked you out to the ring where security and Shane stood. Dean whispered something in your ear and pushed you forward.
"Y/n baby are you OK? Did they hurt you?"
"Dad I'm fine, they didn't touch me."
"Good. See i told you they where no good."
Later that night you stood by your car leaning against the black metal when three figures approached.
"Your late."
"Sorry princess. Habit. "
Dean appeared with Seth and Roman in tow. They all stood by the car.
"So do you wanna join us princess.?"
"Id love nothing more Mr Ambrose."
"Perfect."
Seth handed you some clothes and a jacket with a hood. Sunday night at wrestlemainia you would reveal yourself as a new sheild member.
Sunday came and you sat with Shane in the office.
"Hey dad I'm going to catering."
"Be careful."
You walked down to the sheild hang out and changed clothes and walked out with them. All week a mysterious person in all black had been seen with the sheild, tonight people would find out who it was. You walked down the ramp next to Dean. You all climbed in the ring
"Well tonight's the night people. It's time to find out who this masksed person really is." Dean spoke with a smile.
You carefully removed the hood and smirked. The crowd roared with gasps and cheers with the occasional boo. Then Shane ran out to the ring.
"Y/n what did they do to you?"
"Nothing, I was just tired of being a good girl . These are my friends now."
You stood next to Dean and he slung an arm over your shoulder.
"Some more than friends."
The crowd freaked as you and Dean kissed and walked out of the ring leaving Shane behind.
"Good job out there princess."
"Welcome to the sheild." Seth and Roman added.