Shane O-mac

With Shane now running SmackDown live he turns to his friend Daniel Bryan to find some help. He doesn't expect him to find Shane an assistant, let alone one as pretty as you.
"Alright Shane I got you some help like you asked. She used to box and fight MMA but shes also really sweet. Y/n you can come in."
You take a breath and walk in the office, you and daniel have been friends for awhile and now you have a job thanks to him. You walk in and see daniel standing next to somebody you had a crush on when you where younger, Shane McMahon himself.
Shane turns to the door as you walk in. Your wearing a tank top and shorts with matching Jordan's and a grey hoodie.
"Hey Daniel, shane nice to meet you."
You Shane Shane's hand and smile, he is your new boss after all.
"So she's here to follow you around and help you with what ever you need, I have somewhere to be so I'll let you two talk."
Daniel leaves so you and Shane are alone, the silence doesn't last long.
"So daniel told me you boxed and did MMA for a while?"
"Yeah, I had a job training in UFC but got tired of it."
"Yeah I get that. So um I'll have a desk put in my office for you by Monday, right now we need to be in the other room."
"Sounds good."
You follow Shane down the hall to another room, the main office. Your on your phone texting your younger brother when the door swings open and two guys come barreling in yelling.
"Its my match."
"Like hell it is, that's my match and you know it."
You look up to see Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler arguing. Curious you get up and walk over.
"Hey, now stop. Guys come on enough." Shane tries to make them shut up.
Shane watches as you walk over to the two men and walk between them. You throw your hands up and grab both by the shirt collars and pull them in.
"Hey asshats shut up."
Their both dead silent as you let go and walk back over to Shane. He gives a quick thanks before turning to the men.
"This is my new assistant y/n, what can I help you two with?"
Both men explain they want a match for the championship Miz has. Both can't have it.
"Just put them in a number one contenders match." You but in.
"Yeah perfect I'll book it."
Both men agree and leave the office, silence consumes the room again.
"Thanks for that."
"Yeah no problem Shane, anything to help."
"Yeah."
A few weeks pass and you and shane are always near each other. Daniel loves that Shane finally gets things done and SmackDown is beating RAW in ratings.
"Hey Daniel, Shane wants to talk to you." You inform daniel as you leave to grab some lunch.
Daniel makes his way to Shane's office and walks inside.
"What's up Shane?"
"It's about n/n."
"What why? Something wrong?"
"No,no God no. Its perfect, I wanna ask her out on a date actually."
Daniel falls silent for a second a grin on his face. Shane looks worried.
"Hey I think it's a great idea. She seems to like you, talks about once in a while."
"She does?"
"Yeah when we go out for lunch." Daniel replies.
"Well what does she say?"
"I don't really pay attention. Anyway you should do it."
"Yeah, alright. But what if she says no?"
"Oh I doubt that."
Both Shane and daniel look at the door to see you standing there swinging your keys.
"Y/n what are you doing here, I thought you went out to lunch." Shane questions
"I was going to, forgot my phone."
You point to the black phone on the counter. Daniel hands it to you. You then turn to leave.
"And yes Shane, dinner tonight? Say 7?"
Shane nods his head as you smile and walk out.