Finn Balor

You ran down the hall and into Curts office, this was the third time you showed up late for work this week due to your boyfriend and his inability to set an alarm clock.
"Sorry I'm late Curt, Finn forgot to set the alarm again." You explain as you settle in.
"That's fine n/n, just try not to let it happen again." Angle warns.
You nod and pull over your stack of paperwork you need to get done. A bit later Curt calls you over to help him with something.
"What's up angle?" You ask walking over to his desk.
"I need to you go find Seth Rollins , Dean Ambrose , Roman reigns , and Balor and bring them here please." He asks you.
You nod and take off down the hallway, you stop by rollins room first since its the closest.
"Rollins, angle wants to see you." You yell as you head down the hallway.
You turn the corner and come to Finns room and open the door, you hear him yell he's not decent as you enter.
"I've seen you naked before babe." You say as you shut the door behind you.
"Oh its just you." He replies with a sigh of relief.
"That's a nice way to great your girlfriend." You tease him throwing a towel his way. "Angle wants to see you in his office."
"I'll be there, hug before you go?" He asks putting his arms out.
"I'm not hugging your wet naked body." You reply heading to the door.
Before you get there Finn grabs you and pulls you in for a hug leaving wet marks on your shirt, you just giggle and give him a kiss before leaving for real. You round up the rest of the guys and head back to the office with Dean in tow. When you get back Everyone else is present and waiting, you drop Dean off and head back to your desk. Busy with paperwork you don't notice Finn behind you until he gives you a hug.
"Ahh! Oh its just you." You sigh signing a paper.
"That's no way to greet your boyfriend." Finn says recalling your earlier conversation. You giggle and turn around to face him, he's standing behind you smiling.
"What did angle want?" You ask curious.
"Just for us to do a eight man tag is all." He replies sitting on the edge of your desk.
You nod and kiss his cheek before pushing him off and sending him on his way.
"Watch my match tonight." He says before leaving.
You giggle and wave him off, Curt walks up to your desk.
"How long you two been a couple?" He asks looking at the TV screen.
"Umm three years I think? Yeah three years." You reply to him.
"You ever gonna get married?" He teases you.
You just shake your head and shoo him off to his desk, you weren't sure when Finn was going to propose. Later you stood by the TV and watched his match with the others, angle joined you about halfway through.
"Man he's such a good talent." Angle gushes.
"Hey he's mine back off." You joke watching the screen.
You both laugh and get back to work as the match closes, later your heading back to the locker room when Seth stops you.
"Hey finn had to get a few stitches, you should go see him." He tells you.
You nod and thank him before rushing down to the medical center, when you get there you see Finn sitting on a bench with stitches above his eye.
"Oh Finn, are you alright?" You ask walking over to him.
"Yeah babe I'm fine." He replies with a smile.
You sigh and examine the stitches a bit, there's four of them and a bruise below his right eye. You ran a finger over it and sigh, he's always getting into trouble.
"Come on let's get you home." You state as you help him hop down from the seat.
"Yeah, what would I do without you?" He asks hugging you.
"Probably be dead or retired." You reply kissing him.