Bobby Roode

"You know you can be such an ass sometimes." You yell at your older brother.

"Im just trying to keep you safe." Dolph yells back.

"More like making me a prisoner. Im 27 and am perfectly capable of making my own decisions." You say with a calmer voice.

"Y/n he's no good for you." Dolph replies also calmer.

"That's for me to decide not you." You tell him as You walk out the door in a huff.

You and Dolph alomst never fought, you where as close as a brother and sister could be. That was until you caught the eye of SmackDown Live newbie Bobby Roode and fell.

You stood in the hall waiting for your brother to emerge from his locker room, as you sat in silence a rather atractive men strolled up to you.

"Exuse me beautiful, can you tell me where i can find the main office?" He asks looking you up and down.

A smile spread on your face as you instantly recognized the man as former NXT champion Bobby Roode.

"I'd be delighted to help Booby Roode out." You reply causing him to smile.

"Ah a fan huh, lovely to meet such a good looking one." Bobby replies as he kisses the back of your hand.

You giggle and take your hand back then gesture down the hallway.

"Go down this hall and make a right then take the first left, you cant miss it." You explain to him. "Oh and i'm y/n by the way." You add as he begins to walk down the hall.

"Nice to meet you sugar." Bobby replies as he looks back and winks at you.

You giggle agian just as the door to your brothers locker room swings open and the blonde walks through.

"Who were you talking to?" He asks as he pulls on his jacket.

"Bobby Roode." You reply as you glance down the hall. "He asked directions to the main office."

"Great." Dolph replied with sharp sarcasm in his voice.

You look at him weird and then decide to head down to the main building to wait for an interview you have to do. When you arrive in the room littered with camera equipment you spot Shane talking to Bobby, he calls you over.

"Y/n this is Bobby Roode our newest member of the SmackDown roster." Bobby this is our lead interveiwer and backstage hand y/n l/n." He introduces you.

"We met earlier." Bobby tells shane as he flashes a smile at you. "This little lady helped me get down here."

"Oh well good job n/n, you'll also be doing his interviews tonight." Shane tells you.

You nod and he walks off to talk to some of the camera crew.

"So interviewer huh?" Bobby asks repeating what Shane said. "That mean you wear a fancy dress like those other girls?" He asks looking at your black jeans and button up shirt.

"Nope. Not really my style sorry to disapoint." You reply.

"Oh trust me darlin it doesnt." Bobby smirks.

Across the room Dolph stares across the room at Bobby flirting with you, his little sister. He takes a breath and walks over to where you two stand.

"Hey sis." He says to announce his presence.

"Oh hey Dolph, meet Bobby Roode." You reply pointing to Bobby.

"Nice to meet you man, your sisters quite the catch." He replies as he holds out a hand for Dolph to shake.

Dolph shakes Bobbys hand hard and gives him a small glare, bobby shakes it off and gets ready for his interview. Once he's gone you turn to dolph.

"What was that about?" You ask him

"What?" He replies.

"The whole angry thing with Bobby? He didnt do anything." You snap at him.

"He was flirting with you." Dolph replies glancing across the room at bobby. "Your to good for him."

"It was just harmless flirting Dolph. God mind your own business." You scold him.

That was the beginning of it, Dolph had become a thorn in your side everytime you'd be within the vicinity of Bobby. You didnt even know how you managed to escape long enough for a date with him, let alone a second or a third. Bobby was a sweet guy and made you happy, now you had to get your brother to see that.

Dolph stood in his locker room for a moment as he calmed down, he then made his way to where he knew he'd find his sister. He walked up to Roode's locker room with caution and peeked inside the cracked door.

"I just dont get it Bobby." You groan as you hug him tightly. "Why can't he see what i see? A nice guy that loves me?"

"Shh hey it's alright sugar." Bobby soothes you as he holds you. "He will eventually."

You detach yourself from your boyfriend and sigh heavily.

"Maybe we should go talk to him. You up for that?" You ask him.

"Anything for you sugar." Bobby replies.

Dolph darts out of the way and quickly makes his way back to his locker room, Bobby did seem like a good guy after all. Was dolph actually wrong about him?

"Hey dolph." You announce as you push open the door with bobby behind you.

"Y/n wait before you say anything. I saw you with bobby earlier when he was hugging you, man if your willing to come here and possibly get beaten up to make her happy then i guess im fine with you." He explains.

"Really." You ask surprised but happy.

Dolph nods and you instantly hug bobby and celebrate with a kiss.

"Just dont do that in front of me." Dolph warns.

You and Bobby both chuckle out a laugh and you hug your brother.

"Thank you."